Crashing For The Night

Red Son woke up to a pool of tears and saliva on his desk.

'How long have I been sleeping..?'

He skimmed around the room to see that everything is still the same, well except for the hunk of metal that Princess Iron Fan took to stop MK.

He sighed to himself and wiped his tears. The emptiness of the room somehow felt colder and darker. Red Son stared at the mess he made and grimaced.

'This is stupid, so fucking stupid..'

He grabbed a nearby alarm clock and read the time.

"I-It's 9:26?!! Shit! I was supposed to go to that blasted noodle shop!!"

He quickly fixed himself and grabbed a small robot and teleport to Pigsy Noodles.

He made a firey entrance as always and began his usual speech.

"IT IS I, RED SON, WHO IS HERE TO DESTROY YOU-"

He finally noticed the empty shop and shrugged.

"At least this makes it easier."

He set the small robot in the corner of the shop and switched the robot on. The small machine began to change color and then camouflage with the corner of the shop.

"*chuckles* Now all I have to do is wait and I can find that Noodle Boy's weakness!"

His tail wagged at the name of Noodle Boy and the boy noticed it and he tried to stop it again.

"You stupid tail!!! This is why I had to hide you!!"

He grabbed his tail and shook it violently.

"Ughh!!!! Stupid tail!!! STUPID NOODLE BOY!!!!!"

His face turned a bright shade of red and his body started to feel warm. When he stopped screaming and sat on the floor.

'What is with this Noodle Boy? Why is he always in my mind?'

His tail continued to wag at a faster and harder pace. His stomach has collected a swarm of butterflies and his face felt hot. Shook his head with anger and disappointment.

"I can't fucking believe it...I can't believe it at all."

He teleported himself to MK's house once again and sat on his bed. He couldn't explain what was happening. The emotions, his tail, and his powers act differently. None of this ever happened before, given that he has spent the majority of his life in isolation so he never spoke to anyone outside of his family.

He didn't want to go home tonight but he was afraid to stay here as this is his enemy's home, yet he found himself an excuse to do so as it can "help defeat the Noodle Boy and let his father plunge the world into darkness".

"Again, this is fucking stupid.."

He released his hair from a tight, tight ponytail, took off his coat and placed it on a chair, took off his glasses, and slipped off his pants to reveal his boxers. He then covers himself up with the blanket. He can feel the warmth of Noodle Boy's body heat surrounding him.

"Mm, why is this bed more comfortable than the one that I have at home?"

He tossed and turned on the mattress silently wishing that the Noodle Boy to just appear next to him snuggling him to sleep.

Then he felt a set of warm hands on his back. He jolted a bit but calmed down and then fall asleep in the warmth.

"N-Noodle Boy..."