Trust is Key

Red Son woke up to find himself alone. He rolled around in bed trying to fall back asleep but of course, he didn't. They sat up and skimmed around the room, the room was a bit messy. They immediately got to work and cleaned up their boyfriend's room, grab one of MK's shirts, and put it on, the smell of the monkey boy wafted into their nose.

'What the hell is wrong with me?'

Red Son dragged himself to the door and waltzed downstairs to the restaurant. Once he made it to Pigsy's Noodles the two adults flirting stopped and immediately turned their heads to the demon.

Red Son stared at the two before going to the corner of the establishment and picking up the small nearly invisible robot and breaking it. He looked back at the couple and scowled before speaking.

"What are you looking at, peasants?"

"W-Wait!! YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY SON!!!"

"Noodle Boy is your son?"

"YES BUT THAT ISN'T THE POINT RIGHT NOW!!"

*SLAM*

The shop's door burst open silencing the others.

"Alright, Pigsy, the customer was satisfied and I am ready for another or-"

Everyone turned to MK who was stunned in silence, then Red waved to his lover and skipped towards him with open arms.

"Ah! There you are my, um, peasant, I mean husband!"

Red hugged him tightly and sneered at the older couple while kissing MK's neck softly. Pigsy's nose flooded out hot steam, he stomped to the demon with a spatula in tow.

"GET YOUR GRUBBY LITTLE HANDS OFF MK THIS INSTANT!!"

Red Son gave Pigsy a shit-eating grin and lifted the boy bridal style and carried him upstairs, laughing manically.

"EAT THIS, YOU FILTHY PEASANTS!!! SOON NOODLE BOY AND I WILL RULE THIS PATHETIC WORLD, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Before Pigsy could protest, Tang rested a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"Just let them be. MK is already an adult so he's going to make his own decisions and some of those decisions you might not agree with but we have to support him as any other parent would."

The pig calmed down and sighed.

"Yeah, you're right but I still don't trust that Red Son.."

"I don't him either but I trust MK to make the relationship work."

Tang then pulled Pigsy into a tight hug.

'Please be safe kid..'