Pillows for My Love

Red Son picked at his food whilst watching Mk's hand gliding across his plate. His hands both had a soft yet rough texture. Red's hand reaches for Mk's touch, luckily, the monkey boy noticed this and held their hand.

"Hey, is there something going on?"

"Nothing, I'm just full."

Mk rose an eyebrow, then lifted Red Son's hand to his lips.

"So, I'm guessing that you're ready to go home."

The demon nodded and sets a stack of cash on the table. He strutted over to his boyfriend and pulled him close by his hips. A gulf of fire surrounded the two and teleported them to the comfort of their home.

Mk pushed Red Son onto the bed and rested his tired head on some soft, squishy, and warm-

"Why are you resting on my chest?"

Mk sprung up and smirked, "Well, cause you're always warm, you are very comfy, and I can play with these."

He continued to fondle the demon's man boobs. Red sighed and picked up Mk and set him on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower then we can watch a movie."

"YES!! I get to choose!"

The redhead smiled, grabbed a set of clothes, and walked towards the shower.

~Time skip cause I'm hella lazy~

Red Son emerged from the steamy room only wearing a tight turtleneck leotard. Of course, Mk, (along with you readers), couldn't help but stare at Red's "assets". Before the demon could react, a hand grabs the man tiddie and plays with it.

Red softly smiles, lifts him up, and wraps MK's legs around his waist

"H-Huh?!"

The demon kissed the monkey boy, then walked towards the bed. Mk gets thrown onto the bed and Red Son lays his head on Mk's semi-flat chest.

"Hm, I guess that you are right. Chests are warm, comfy, and very, very playable~"

Mk turned into a bright red and his mind began to wonder a bit, but payed no mind. His fingers traced around the demon's horn.

'I want to live like this forever.'

Red Son can hear Mk's continuous heartbeat speeding up with each pet. Without realizing, he fell asleep on top on the smaller male. He kissed the horn and switches on the tv.

————————————————————

Aghh!! I finally posted a new chapter and it's on my 18th birthday as well!!! Eeee, I do hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and the man tiddies. Also, sorry for the chapter for being short.