You Are My Sweetbuns~

Red Son kicked it open still laughing as a psychopath would and landed on the bed with MK in his arms. He immediately went to kiss MK's face, he can hear the smaller boy's giggles which were cute.

MK quickly sat up and stared directly into the demon's eyes.

"You know that you didn't need to be rude to my parents."

"Hmph! They didn't like our relationship because of how powerful we are!"

MK raised an eyebrow.

"So what you are saying is that my parents don't like our relationship because they are afraid of how powerful we are?"

"Of course!"

MK playfully pushed Red Son on his back and straddled them. He moved closer to Red's face, their noses almost touching.

"So, am I going to get a kiss, my Sugar-bun?~"

MK fell onto Red Son and began to laugh. Of course, the demon was confused and a bit worried that he ruined the mood.

"I am now Sugar-buns? I'm no longer Noodle Boy?~"

Red Son's face faded to a deep shade of red, his tail began to wag. His tail hit the bed and then smacked the monkey in the butt.

"OUCH!!"

"Sorry, but your rear was in the way!"

MK scoffed and lightly hit Red Son's pecs. The fire demon roared with laughter and pulled MK for a long passionate heated kiss.

"Babe, I should go back to work or I will be fired."

Red whined and their lips quivered.

"No, don't give me the puppy eyes!"

"Pwease..."

MK sighed and kissed Red's forehead mark.

"I promise to get off of work early and we can watch a movie."

"YES!!"

MK got off of his lover and walked to the door.

"I love you my Sweet-buns, my future husband!!"

He opened the door and looked behind him.

"I love you too my Firecracker, my future husband.~"

He winked and shut the door behind him.

"W-Wait what-"