Roommates?

MK stared at the man in the mirror who was looking back at him. The mirror soon morphs into the flushing demon. He giggles and smiles to himself.

'Hm, I wonder why they reacted like that? Was he that embarrassed to see me like that?'

He quickly slipped on his pj's and walked into his bedroom. The demon was still under the covers hitting his tail against the bed.

"Are you still hiding, Red Son?"

"Leave me, alone PEASANT!!"

"Alright, then but should you at least change into something comfortable?"

They mumbled to themselves and removed the covers to reveal his dark complexion with a blush across their face. They quickly grabbed a change of clothes.

"Where is your bathroom?"

"First door on the left."

Red Son strutted towards the bathroom, swishing his tail side to side. The tail seemed to hypnotize the monkey boy.

He smiled goofily and landed on the bed. His tail wagged around like a happy puppy and rolled around the mattress.

'Why do they look so cute?! I mean hot I mean-'

"What are you doing, peasant?"

MK couldn't help but stare. His bright fiery hair fell to his back, his dark-toned muscles seemed to glow in the moonlight, and the demonic attributes made him look even sexier.

Red Son knew that the mere mortal was allured by his presence. They whipped their tail around and turned his head to the side.

Though their words were a bit harsh, MK's eyes immediately fell towards the demon's chest

Though their words were a bit harsh, MK's eyes immediately fell towards the demon's chest. It was surprisingly large for someone who only worked on machinery.

"U-Um, why are you wearing that shirt?"

"Cause I can?", they rose an eyebrow.

"But why did you buy it?"

Red Son crosses their arms and looked directly at MK.

"Because I saw someone wearing it on the social web and I thought that I would look amazing in it."

"Well, I am glad that you have some self-esteem."

"What's self-esteem?"

"N-Never mind."

The redhead laid down next to him. MK blushes and felt the warmth of the other person warming up the bed.

"T-Thank you for letting me stay here for the night, and good night."

Before they could drift off to sleep MK shook them awake.

"Red Son, you can't just keep breaking into my house and sleep on my bed."

"Why's that?"

"Cause you are not on the lease nor are we friends."

Red puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms.

"Fine, let me see the lease."

"W-What?!"

"I want to sleep here during the nights and possibly stay here whenever I am upset."

"But why here out of anywhere else?"

Red Son stayed quiet and laid back down.

MK rested his hand on Red Son's back and rubbed it softly. He didn't know what was going on but still, feel as if there was something that was troubling them.

"Hey.."

The demon looked up, their eyes were watering just a bit. A single tear streamed down his cheek. MK quickly wiped the tear and admired the demon's sharp and soft features.

"I will look into the lease and see if they will allow us to stay here together."

"R-Really?"

He nodded and smiled softly, "Really, we might have started off as enemies but now we can be roommates."

Red Son flushed and softly, "Yeah, roommates"

They both laid down and soon drifted off to sleep. Well, at least one of them.

'Wait, it's like the fanfics that I have been reading!! Don't tell me that we are going to fall in love just because we are roommates!! Ugh! Why did I get myself into this mess?!"