Thinking of You

MK lazily scattered around the shop, grabbing bowls of noodles for the customers. Tang saw him working at a faster pace than usual. This wasn't at all concerning as Tang is usually in a bowl of noodles.

"MK!!"

"Y-Yes Pigsy?!"

Pigsy sets down another bowl of noodles on the counter.

"We have another order and make sure to actually deliver their orders or else you're fired!"

"Alright, I will Pisgy! Bye, Mr. Tang!"

Tang waved his hand with a mouthful of noodles. Pigsy only nodded and went back into the kitchen.

MK set the noodles in their compartment, started his vehicle, set off the address, and headed off.

He zoomed through the bustling city lightly skimming the bright street lights, huge buildings, and cheerful pedestrians. He smiled to himself knowing that he has saved this city several times already from the Demon Bull Family. His mind then switched over to DBK and Princess Iron Fan's only child, Red Son.

MK stopped in his tracks and shook his head violently.

'I am still..confused...'

He looked down at his phone he was only 10 minutes away from his destination. But he was distracted and was slowly inching away from the customer.

'Why, why did he stay the night? Why did he sleep in my bed? Why didn't he go home?!'

These questions kept flowing through his brain then he felt a stray butterfly fluttering in his stomach. His face slightly blushes and the butterfly multiplied into two.

"Auuugh!!!"

He sped off on his rickshaw to the customer's house to deliver their noodles.

————————————————————

He angrily skimmed through the blueprints and wrote over the original concept. He broke his pencil in half and threw it on the floor.

'Ugh! Why can't I focus?!! I never had to worry about this before?!'

He looked over at the machine. He looks like a pile of metal mess. Red Son balled his hand into a fist and felt them burning with rage and fire.

He slammed his fist onto the desk and cursed at himself and that Noodle Boy....

Red Son blew steam out of his nose. His thoughts slowly became overwhelmed with Noodle Boy's kindness and hospitality. His face becomes warmer and a butterfly doing laps in the man's stomach.

"I-It's happening again.."

His tail began to wag like a puppy. He noticed this and violently grabbed his tail and shook it.

'Why did I stay over at that Noodle Boy's house?! Why didn't I just go home?!'

"WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!!!"

He burst into flames and screamed even louder.

"What is going on here?"

A strong yet charming voice entered the room. Red Son calmed down in an instant after seeing someone familiar.

"S-Sorry Mother. It's just that this stupid machine does not want to work."

He kicked the metal clump and the machine immediately switched on. Red Son jumped in surprise and nervously stared at his mother.

"Oh wow, now it's working. It seems that you didn't need my help."

"M-Mhm. S-Sorry Mother."

"Hmph. Sometimes you disappoint me and your father."

Princess Iron Fan turned around and walked out of the room. Red Son stared at the machine and kicked it again.

"Stupid piece of shit!"

He sat back down at his desk and stared at the blueprints. He let out a tiny spark but it was glowing as brightly as it did last night.

A single tear rolled down his cheek and dropped onto the spark extinguishing it. He rested his head on his arms and silently cries, wishing for Noodle Boy's warmth and hospitality once again.