Interviews Interviews

Stayed laying in bed for a while. They were still stunned by the nickname.

"Firecracker.."

They kept repeating their nickname and hid under the blanket. He didn't want to admit it out loud but he loved the nickname. It made him feel small and powerless under MK.

"Wait, am I just admitting that I like being a bottom-"

He felt a bit dumb and hungry, so he rolled out of bed and rushed downstairs. Once he made it to the restaurant, he sees the older couple eating noodles from the same bowl.

"They do seem to be a happy couple."

He smiled to himself and walked to the counter and sat next to Tang.

"Hello, future father-in-laws."

Pigsy choked on his food and looked at the demon.

"D-Don't come up and sneak on us like that!!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to hi to my future in-laws. Is that so bad?"

Pigsy sighed and set his chopsticks down and extended a hand to Red Son. He grabbed his hoofed hand(idk) and shook it a bit violently.

"As you know, I am the great Red Son, son of the Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan."

"Pigsy."

*sluurrrrpp*

"Tang."

The other man continued to slurp down the soupy broth then he collected his composure.

"So we want to ask you some questions."

Red Son raised an eyebrow and stared at Tang with intrigue and confusion. Pigsy quickly waddled towards the light switch.

*flick*

The lights switched off and the sound of feet shuffling surrounded the restaurant. Once the lights flicked back on, Red Son found himself sitting at one edge of the table, while the older couple was sitting at the other edge.

Tang leaned onto the table and pushed the brim of his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"So why do you want to date our son?"

"Well, because I am a villain and I can take whatever I see is m-mine!"

The older males glared at Red Son before continuing their questions.

"What attracts you to MK?"

"Hm, easy! He's really powerful, courageous, handsome, lovable, soft, smart, se-"

"Okay, okay! That's enough.."

"But that was only two questions-"

Pigsy quickly made a bowl of noodles and handed them to Red Son, then pushed him back up the stairs.

"T-Thank you for answering our questions now enjoy this bowl of noodles and have a good day!"

Red Son stood at the bottom of the stairs with a confused expression on his face. He glanced back at the couple who ushered him to move up the stairs.

"Weirdos..", he whispered to himself and walked back to the apartment.

Once Red made it home, they sat down on the bed, the heat of the bowl warmed their thighs. He finally went down and took a bite. Fireworks erupted in their mouth, they had never tasted anything like this before.

"No wonder that Tang guy has these down his throat. That did not sound right-"

They gobbled the rest of the noodles, put the bowl up, then tidied up the apartment. The demon's tail wagged back and forth nearly knocking them off balance.

"Stupid tail."

He grabbed a pair of MK's clothes and headed for the shower. He was really, really excited about the date and to give MK a 'surprise'.