Last summer evening

POV Natasha

The last evening before school starts. I Check my phone to see what time it is. I need to hurry. Becky will kill me if I'm too late. I get my ass up from the lounge and walk into my dress-room. 'What should I wear?' I ask myself out loud. Nothing too fancy, don't wanna meet someone and stay out late. But we are going out. Perhaps my leather black skirt and a white blouse. I take a step back and look around in doubt. 'Maybe that's too much of a teacher look.'

As I take a red dress my phone buzzes. I lift my phone and open the intercom app. 

"Are you ready to go?" A friendly face appears on my screen. Becky. 

"You're early" I respond in a rather annoyed tone. 

"Open the door" , she demands 

"I'll come up and help you choose". I push the unlock button on my phone. A few moments later I could hear here shouting my name from the living room. 

"I am in the main dress room". Becky walks in. 

"You're serious? You're not ready at all. Hurry up. We were supposed to meet up with the rest at eight. We've only got 5 left" They don't mind. Only becky does, and in my professional life I do too...

"Is getting on time not one of the reasons why you're giving students detention? Now look at you"  she says laughing at me. 

"We're not at school. Besides, I don't interact with students in my private life. You know that. Ignorance is bliss" She takes a look at me and grins. 

"Will you hurry up already, or do you need some help getting undressed?!" 

"No thanks Becks, Give me ten" I reply. I walk into the bathroom as becky drops herself on my bed.

It wouldn't be the first time. Not in any sexual manner. I've known becky since we were five. We grew up together and are best friends. She knows everything about me and my life. When I was struggling with my sexuality, she was the first to know. She was super understanding, she didn't mind. Although I hear a lot of straight girls taking advantage of their bisexual and lesbian friends, Becky never did. Not because she wasn't curious. Because believe me. She pointed out, several times, that she is curious, very curious. We just never thought about each other that way. Whenever one of us is too drunk to get undressed, we help each other. Becks even helped me showering a few times when I broke my shoulder blade. Sometimes it is like she forgets tho, because when she sets up dates for me, it is always with guys. I guess she's better at finding straight guys.

"Ready" I shout walking by Becks, into the living room. She quickly gets up and follows me. "Good choice" she says, looking up and down a few times. 

"Who are you expecting to run into tonight?" 

"No one special". I get some high heels out of a closet nearby the elevator as I hear here laugh and push the button. The doors open and we get in.

When we get in the parking underneath the building becky turns to me 

"Which one?" Pointing at the 4 cars lined up in front of my apartment number. 

"Lets take the Audi" I open the car, we both get in, I start the car and we leave. The big gate opens up as I drive closer and a single light beam enters the parking. It was already getting dark outside and the streetlights are on.

It only takes us about fifteen minutes to get to the club. Arriving at the club, a long waiting line is showing. Girls and boys all dressed up and eagerly waiting to get in. 

"It is busy tonight" Becks says, looking at the line. She was right. It is always busy, but such a long line was exceptional. It is the last night of summer break, that could contribute. We pull up in front of the club and two friendly men open our doors. I hand over the key and give the man some money. We get out of the car, thank the men and walk past the waiting line, we give the bouncers a kiss, a hug and get in.The smell of partying people is getting to us instantly. We know what this means, it's going to be a good night.