School fight (E)

POV Emma

I do my very best to avoid any contact with Natasha. I can't talk to her. She handed me breakfast before we entered the class. Thanks to the other students we couldn't talk. I'm not paying attention at all during this class. Listening to music and doodling, it takes my mind off of things. And right now, that's just what I need.

I feel miss browns eyes on me and it takes a lot of effort to not look at her. I like that woman so much and now she must think I am a pervert. Touching myself in her apartment. The bell goes and I run off as quickly as I can. I enter the hallway and pass a group of students leaning against their locker. Ashley, Shirley, Alex and a few kids I don't know.

"Hey Emma, why in such a hurry?" I stop walking and turn around. Why the fuck is she talking to me. They know better, they shouldn't bother me.

"Why the fuck do you care Ashley?"

"Not feeling like spending time with your crush or are you scared she'll teach you a lesson" she answers. I get furious. This bitch. Where the fuck does she get the courage to talk to me like that. I try to ignore my feelings but I fail. The anger boils up and I swing at her, hitting the bitch in her face. As I lower my arm, I feel two hands onto my shoulders and fall down. My head hits de ground pretty hard. Pain is shooting through my body. I want to get up but I can't.

I feel a foot hit my stomach and cringe, another one hits my head creating a gap around my eye socket, a third is placed in my back. I roll up like a baby trying to take the hits. It feels like ages. Kick after kick after kick. "Real tough, three to one" I shout trying to hide the pain and shame. I open my eyes for a second and see kids standing around us. They're yelling.

"Stop now" I recognize that voice.... Miss brown. The kicking stops. She sends away the kids, I think I hear Mon as well. I open my eyes and see student leaving. Miss brown is kneeling next to me. I push her off. She tries to help a few times but I don't want her around at the moment. I want to be alone. This is her fault. We're yelling at each other and I end up telling her to fuck off and take off.

I feel so bad. Something is running from my face, I press my hand against my head and feel a wet substance in my hand. I look at it, blood. My faces is hurting like hell, everything is hurting like hell. I cover my nose, pushing my nostrils so the blood stops pouring. Fucking hell. I take a deep breath and straighten my back. This isn't the first I've got beaten up. I can handle this.

I walk and walk. It is about a two hours walk to Luca, maybe I can stay with her for a few days. It will take a bit longer trying to endure this pain. But I'll get there. I left my phone and my bag at school. So I don't have a choice but stroll. I arrive at Luca's. She's sitting in front of her house. She looks at me the moment I open the small hash. It makes a squeaking sound revealing my presence. I can see her smile fading.

"What happened to you?" She looks concerned.

"I need a place to crash, can I stay here?"

"Yeah, no problem. William's place occupied?"

I shake my head "I don't want him to know"

"Em's..." her eyes are filled with compassion "take a seat, I'll get you some water" she points at the bench on the porch and goes in. I lean back against the house and try to find a less painful position. She comes back out.

"Here you go." Handing over a glass of water

"Nothing stronger?" I joke.

"Start with the water Em" she stands in front of me and hold up her other hand. She's holding a white wet cloth and pushes it against my face trying to clean the blood. I hence back, this shit really hurts.