First english lesson (N1)

POV Natasha

My second week is going well, we're already Tuesday. Classes are going great, my students are getting good grades and my mentor kids are behaving like angels. I hardly get any complaints, and not one of them was send to detention. I am proud of them. Only one thing feels off. Emma. I haven't seen her since the pool party and I want to make sure she is OK. Her fellow students told me she was sick, and the principal confirmed it. But occasionally is see pictures of her on this William his socials. I'm not sure what to think about it. I really want to talk with her. I want to know what her deal is. And, if I recall correctly. Her sick note was valid until yesterday.

In the break i text becky to ask her about William. She explains to me that he is her ex. He is the owner of the beach club and the house we went to past week. They broke up because of the rockstar life he is having. It was too difficult for becky to combine that with her other friends. And the fact he's into drugs and drinking wasn't helping their relationship either. They're still friends tho but only talk to each other on parties, because that's his life. Hosting big, crazy exclusive parties.

You gonna tell me why you're so interested?

No particular reason, just asking

You never just ask Nat, you wanna know hem better? I wouldn't mind. Got a little crush going on there?

No! Ieuw! If you wanna know, he posted a pic of me from the party and i want to ask him to remove it. But I need to know which way of asking would have the most impact ;)

Oh, you sure? :D I think something else is going on...

I don't answer right away. I am thinking about my words. But becky is faster and sends me another text before I did.

Ok,Ok just kiddin' the best way to ask him, is to join him at another party and approach him in person.

Ok. Thnx babe. x

No prob hun x

I am lucky, becky never backs down so easily. The break is over and the next group is coming in. I sit at my desk as I am flipping some papers. And wait until the last student is seated. I don't hear much noise anymore so I look up. To my surprise everybody is present. Emma too. She's back