Cocktail party (N)

POV Natasha

I am standing in my walk in closet doubting about what to wear. I try on twenty different outfits but none of them seem to be good enough to wear tonight. The theme is classy cocktail. I want to look sexy but classy.  Saved by the bell. I open the lift door with my phone. A few moments pass, becky walks in. "You're not ready? Are you making a habit out of this?" She says following me into my dress room. "Haha, very funny" I state sarcastically.

She points to the pile of clothing on my chair. "You're putting in some effort tonight" "maybe I am..." I smirk. "I knew it!" She shouts. "You should totally wear that black dress with the slip on the site and the hanging sleeves. Everybody always loses their shit over it. It is so damn sexy but keeps some mystery not revealing to much. A bit provocative for the imagination" her smile grows with every word.  "Are you crazy, that dress is too much" "No! It is just right. You need to put on the black makeup with the golden touch, pull your hair real tight in a ponytail, use your cherry red lipstick and those long earrings with the small chains on. You will be stunning." "How do you know my wardrobe so well becks?" "because I use some of it from time to time. Now get dressed" she says amused.

I take the black dress out of the closet. "You're not just wearing that underneath are you?" Meaning my underwear. "Why not? No-one will see what's underneath becks" she dives in one of my drawers and pulls out a red thong made out of lace. "And on top?" "Nothing" she laughs. "Just try it Nat". "You can only think about one thing" I announce.

We stand in front of Williams door and ring the bell. It doesn't take long before someone opens it. A dark-haired handsome appearance stand in front of us. William. "Hi ladies. How nice to see you two. Welcome!" He leans in to give us a kiss on the cheek. He is dressed really nicely. A dark skinny suit pants, polished shoes and a fitted light grey turtleneck showing his well formed muscles.

He is wearing a golden chain over his turtleneck, wears matching rings on his hand and a matching Rolex on his wrist. I've never seen him so brushed off. What a difference with our last encounter on which he was wearing nothing more than boxers and a robe. He takes a step back and looks at us. "Beautiful as always, come in!"

He lets us pass and closes the door after us. He leads us up to the party. "It is all inside today. But the side entrance to the parking is open. If you want to get some air or smoke" his words just left his mouth as a young gentlemen comes up and whispers something in his ear. "Excuse me ladies, duty calls." He hands us a glass of champagne "the bar is open and free for you, Harry here will give you your bracelets for the free drinks and food. Enjoy and if you need me, just reach out" he turns around and walks up to a small group of well dressed men. They look like politicians or important businessmen.

Harry pulls out two golden bracelets. Nothing on them and puts them around our wrists. "Show these whenever you want something, me and the other butlers will be at your services miss. can I get you something else already?" "No thank you harry, and please call me Natasha" he smiles and takes off. Becky looks around and sees toby and Taylor who apparently arrived minutes before us. As we walk over to say hi I see Emma sitting at the bar.

She's leaning with one arm on the bar holding a drink. Her legs are opened and a long-haired blond girl is standing in-between them. Resting one hand on Emma's knee, she's clearly eye-fucking her. I don't know why, but it is annoying me big time. The girl leaves, I pull becky by her arm and tell her I'll be right with them. She nods and I go over to the bar.

I put myself next to Emma who is now facing the bar, turn my back to the bar, place my elbows and arms on it and lean against it. "Hi stranger" I start. "Hello" Emma replies. She doesn't look at me. She keeps staring to her glass. "Wow, impressive. I get an answer, immediately. That's a first. Is your tongue working that well today or did you already hit the bottle to hard" Emma is holding a fancy mid high wide glass with both hands. It looks like one of this glasses which you fill with scotch or something. It is filled with ice cubes and has a bottom left of an orange looking liquid.