Awkward sleepover (E)

POV Emma

Oh fuck this was awkward. She stood there in her thong, hot as fuck. She's like a Victoria secret model, even without the make-up. I wanted to turn around, push her body against the sink and kiss her. I need to erase this out of my mind. This just can't happen. Why is she so damn beautiful, and kind, and caring, and ... perfect... I don't know what is happening to me. If she were any other girl I would've totally fucked her right there. I'd try to turn her on and take control, but I got so nervous. This is so confusion, this isn't like me. Her touch lit up a fire inside of me. I was about to explode. All these feelings rushing down my body.

I get over to the fireplace and turn it off before getting into the spare room. It is big, like everything else in this apartment. Or should I say this building floor. This isn't your mainstream apartment. This can house up to ten persons. And it is so nice. Even the view is awesome. I lay down and close my eyes.

A light beam falls on my eyes and wakens me. I open my eyes and look at my phone. Ugh almost time to leave for school. I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling. I hear some noise coming from the living room, miss brown is already awake. I stretch myself but don't get up yet.

The images of yesterday keep playing in my head and keep me from getting up. Miss brown asking me to call her Natasha, seeing her in this amazing dress. Miss brown and I having this moment, almost kissing. Don't get me started about the moment she was leaning over the bathroom sink, leaving that gorgeous ass sticking out in her red lace thong. Those images are turning me on, like for real. My core is tingling. I feel all my energy building up. I know I shouldn't be fantasizing about my teacher but can you blame me? She was teasing me, she flirts with me, I am sure about it.

She's so sexy and beautiful, I can't help myself. I lower my hand into my boxers and start pleasing myself as I keep repeating those images of her. The adrenaline is rushing through my body. I arch my back and even moan a bit. I'm losing myself in the moment. The tension is building, my breathing gets heavier by the second and I am getting close. Suddenly someone knocks on the door as it is already swinging open.

Fuck. I try to hide what I am doing and take another position but it is too late. Natasha is already standing in the room and knows very well what I was doing. I am so embarrassed. I almost fall out of bed trying to hide myself. She excuses herself and gets out as soon as possible. Ugh, kill me now please.

I get up, put on my pants, grab my stuff and storm outside. I run through the hallway to the elevator. I push the button. It seems like forever before the doors open. I get in and as the doors are closing I get a glimpse of Natasha coming from the kitchen. I can't face her right now. I need to get away as far as possible, maybe even leave the country. How can I be that stupid. For real.

I dress myself in the elevator and as the doors open I run as fast as possible. I take a quick look back and see miss brown standing by the window. I take out my phone and call William "Will, I can't go to school today" "why not, are you alright ?" "Yeah, i am just... I am not feeling like it" "Em, I'm not home today. Are you sick? Did anything happen?" "No not really" I lie. I don't want to tell him what happened. He will laugh at me. Or get worried because I fantasize about a teacher. "If nothing is wrong, just go to school Em. I'll pick you up later Ok? Think about your graduation babe" he's right. I can't afford missing anymore classes. "You're right. See you tonight"