Recover (N)

POV Natasha

I get out my car and shout.

"Emma?"

She goes down hitting the ground pretty hard. I run as fast as I can towards her. She's bleeding again. I kneel down and try to wake her.

"Emma, wake up! Please wake up" she doesn't move. I think she's drunk or stoned, or both. I can't leave her here like this. I try to get her up but with her being unconscious and not helping me, I fail.

I take my phone and ring Becks, luckily she picks up immediately. Before she can even say one word I tell her to find William and put him on the pone.

"Why?"

"Just do it, find him and put him through"

"He's here with me" at that moment I realize there's no background noise. What are they doing?

"Hand him the phone becks"

"Hello?"

"Will?"

"Yeah? What's up?"

"You need to get over here asap. I found Emma but she fell to the ground and is bleeding again. I can't get her up. You need to help me, we're next to my apartment"

"We're coming"

I sit down and pull Emma into my lap. I lay her head on my chest and caress her hair. I know she can't really hear me but I keep talking to her hoping she'll wake up. Telling her everything will be fine.

William and becky arrive. Will helps me to get Emma up.

"Should I take her home?" He asks.

"Can she get some sleep at your place?" He shakes his head

"I don't know, the party is still going on"

"If it's fine by you, I've got some spare rooms. She can stay with me for a while until she feels better"

"Yeah, fine by me. She needs a quiet space for now."

We get her up to my place. Will helps me get her to the spare room and into bed. I cover her with the sheets and walk will and becks back out.

"Thank you" will says, hugging me. I hand him my phone

"Enter your number, I'll keep you up to date" he saves his phone number and gives me back my phone.

"Take care of her, she means the world to me"

"I know, I will, you know what she means to me"

Becky steps forward and hugs me.

"Are you alright?" I nod

"You sure? Seeing someone you love like this must be hard"

"It is, but I'll manage"

"You want me to stay with you?"

"No becks, I'll be alright. You should head back and have fun"

She looks at Will. I see the sparkles return in her eyes. Something is going on between them, I can tell. I am addressing this later, but for now I need to focus on Emma.

"I am heading back, I don't want her to be alone"

Becky and William drive off and I go back up. I boil some water, search a bowl, I pour the water in, take some towels and bandages and get to Emma. I pull off her jeans and shirt. I try to free her from the blood and take care of her wounds. When I am done I put away everything I used. I take an oversized t-shirt of mine and pull it over her head and seat myself next to her on the bed.