It's over T (N)

POV Natasha

The bel rings. I am still in bed. Who could that be. I didn't agree to any party nor did I agreed to meet up with anyone. I turn over, they will go away eventually. My phone rings, it's the intercom app. I take it from my nightstand and lift it. My eyes are still a bit sleepy and I am still fuzzy from the sudden wakening.

"Hello?" "It's me, you've got some time?" I rub my eyes and take a better look at my phone. "Taylor?" "Yeah?" "I'm coming, I'll open the lift, you can come up" I put my phone back down and close my eyes for another second. I need to get my ass out of bed.

"Em?" I her Taylor shout. "Yeah, in my bedroom" it doesn't take long for her to reach my door and she enters without knocking. "You still in bed?" I nod "Did you stay late or something?" "Something like that" I can see her eyes getting bigger and her smile disappearing.

"So you and William?" I don't let her finish "god no T. Nothing happened, it just tool a little longer to get home" she give me a faint smile.

"I came over to tell you I'd fun last night, dancing with you and all" "T. , the dancing was fun and all, but you realize it was just dancing right?" She looks kind a sad. "What is getting in to you lately?"

She looks at me. "I mis you... I am sorry for what happened between us. I still love you." "I love you too, but as a friend T. You know that. It didn't work out, and It is not gonna change"

"why not?" I can almost hear her heart break as I am saying this. "Because first of all, you're not changing. And I am not asking you to. But you need to find someone who is willing to live his or her life the same as you do."

She mutters "you're right" "and secondly, you got over me so fast. You've been banging over twenty people since we broke up. What changed?" "I guess, when Becks told us about you and that William guy I really got frustrated." "Are you jealous ?"

"You see, there is something between you guys! I knew it!" "No T. Nothing is going on between me and Will.

Becks really wants us to date, but I do not see anything in this guy. nevertheless you can't just dodge my question... T... are you jealous?" She looks down at the ground "Maybe?"

She can't be serious right now... after we broke up she fucked 5 girls within one month... now she is getting jealous ? About something that isn't even happening? I try to stay calm "how come?" "I don't know, you act so distracted. Always thinking about something or someone. I see this thing in your eyes and it is even stronger than you've had with me. I guess I just wanted you back."

"T. I want you in my life, you know what we had was special, it just didn't last and you need to accept it. We're friends now and I want to keep it that way. One day you'll find a girl who is head over heels for you like I was. But she"ll be able to give you everything you need and deserve. You know I can't" she nods as tears are entering her eyes. I grab her and pull her close to me. I give her a kiss on her temple.

I really need to take a shower and get started on schoolwork. I walk with T to the elevator and wave her goodbye. I think she got the point. After showering I get dressed and start on my schoolwork. For some reason I just can't concentrate.

I try to pull myself together. I wonder. Would Emma have a good night sleep? She probably had. I get back to work and finalize everything before ordering in some dinner and chill on my couch.

- Babe, What ya doin? -

I take my phone and see the text from Becks.

- Nothing much, just chilling -

- you ok? want me to come over?  -

- Yeah, I'm fine. no, I'm good. -

- You sure? -

- Yeah! going to bed early for once -

- Oki , CU, Luv ya! -

- Love you -

I'm not lying too becky. I'm sending my last message as I walk to my room. I change into some PJ's and get in my bed. I need to get some sleep. I'll not keep it up until the end of the year if I keep parting like this. I need to set this clear with my girls, so they understand.

I'll not let my students suffer from my sleep shortage. I get picky and quick annoyed when sleeping too little. I'll call Becks next weekend and explain. She'll understand. I am sure. Just need to give her some weekend quality time in return.