Drunk and drowning (E)

POV Emma

What the fuck just happend. I am always the one taking the heat. Will just stood there, as was everybody else. I think i still got a joint in my pocket. I reach out to my pants and get it out of my pocket. Yeas! Reaching again for the lighter. I am all alone anyways. Everybody got inside, and most of the people already left. The girl really knows how to kill a vibe. I don't really mind. It's not like I was really enjoying this. I am still wet from leaving the pool, it's not that hot. I should probably get myself a towel, but I don't want to enter the house and create a fuzz.

I feel eyes on me coming from inside. I don't want people to make a big deal out of this. I just wanted to spare William the trouble of getting investigated because of a drunk girl drowning in his beach club. He works too hard for this to lose it all. I close my eyes and exhale.

Someone is joining me. I feel the water moving on my legs and a shoulder bumps into mine. I look a side. "Hi" I've seen those beautiful green eyes before. I keep staring into those eyes, It takes me a while, but then it hits me. Miss Brown? What the fuck is she doing here. First of all, what is a teacher doing at this club... I mean, it is a beach bar but one of those where the crazy shit happens you know? Tonight was a relaxed night, normally half naked dancers are performing, champagne is used as showers and the fog hanging between the people isn't from smoking guns... Secondly, shouldn't she be at school in a few hours? I raise my arm to check out my watch. I feel here eyes burning on my body. I she checking me out?

I'm not sure what to do... she only said hi, but I can't take the risk her asking questions about me being here... or about my ripped lip, of even worst about rescuing the girl. Without saying anything I get up, take my stuff and leave. When I look back, her eyes are still following me, but are filled with confusion. I just can't have this right now... but damn she is hot. Her hair is up in a ponytail, she is wearing a nice dress and her bikini is showing. She has the perfect feminine body. Sight.

"Emma?" I hear her call me but try to ignore it and walk on. I'm not doing this. If she found out anything she will report me at school, or worst the police. "Emma?" She gets a bit louder. I turn around the corner and place my but against the wall. I take a deep breath and peek around the corner, she's gone. I put on my clothes, the skinny jeans is a bitch, my body is stil a bit wet and this isn't going smooth at all. I walk up to the front of the house, but miss Brown is just exiting the house. She walks to a car and beeps it open. Wow, she drives a Bentley. What is she doing teaching? The pay can't be that good? I decide to turn back before she sees me and use the side entrance to get to my room. Yeas, nobody saw me.

I lower myself onto the kingsize bed in the middle of the room, put on some linkin park, i let myself fall back. Still a nice bed. It's already 4 in the morning. Guess I better get some sleep. I close my eyes to enjoy the music and fall a sleep.

I hear knocking on my door. "Em, can I come in?" "Yeah, sure Will" The door opens, he is carrying breakfast. "Did you sleep like that? You're back not hurting?" "Will, I sleep on the street sometimes. This night was like a dream" "talking about dreams... thank you for last night"
I look at him, and am not sure what he is talking about. He noticed "the drunk girl... the pool?..." "Ow, yeah, no, no problem" He walks over to me and sits next to me. "You need to eat" and places the breakfast in my lap. "Don't freak out, but it is already noon... Don't you need to be in class?"

"I am not going this week" he looks shocked. "Why not? You know, I do not want to push you. You I've got a job for you right here. But I thought you really wanted to graduate?"
"I did... I still do.. It's just... complicated" I give him a smile. I can't tell him my teacher was here last night "let's leave it with that and eat, are you joining me?" He shakes his head "gotta go, tonight is another party. You're always welcome but if you want to stay up here, that's fine as well...I'll ask Ronald for a sick note and will call the school." "Thanks Will" He smiles at me, gets up and leaves the bedroom. No school for me I guess.