Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Caxyn's POV

Luckily i got here before the professor.

The royalties are here.

"Let's start our lesson." the strict prof again.

"Our lesson is about.. The ten legendary beasts" at ang swerte, magreresearch sana ako pero ito naman pala ang topic namin so 'wag nalang.

"There are ten legendary neasts.. the griffin, the flamming fallon, the kraken, the slithering snake, the ice dragon, the black dragon, the white dragon, the scion lion, the leopard, the gigantic tortoise." the professor said all of the ten legendary beasts.

"The ten legendary beasts are still alive, maybe in the magical beast realm or even here in the immortal realm, the academy once searched for them but found nothing. The academy never once found a legendary Beasts." really? then bakit may nagpapakita sa'kin?

How weird..

"and the ten legendary beasts once served a youthful child.. the daughter of goddess of destiny.. nagpaulit ulit ang nangyari at pinapaniwalaan din na mangyayari ngayon ang nangyari no'ng nakaraan.." bakas ang takot sa mukha ni prof.

someone raised her hand. "professor! ano po ba ang nangyari noon?" tanong nito.

"lets start with- the goddess of darkness once loved the child of goddess of destiny, and all of the goddess were best friends in the past but the three did not make the expectations of themselves.. the two only passed the goddess competition, but the three also became a goddesses and were able to fulfill their duties.."

"but they all know that the goddess of darkness will someday attack the immortal world but the goddesses still protected the goddess of darkness, and the goddess of destiny gave birth."

"the witch said to the goddess of darkness that the child of goddess destiny will reign the world, that made goddess of darkness mad, because of that.. the goddess cursed the child to die at the age of eighteen, but that never happened.. so once again they met, she cursed the child again."

"to destroy the whole world, and i was there.. i was only a little girl when the child.. celes almost destroyed the world." Tumigil siya, sa postura niya ay hindi na niya ipagpapatuloy ang kwento.

Naglihis ang Topic namin.

Discuss

Discuss

Discuss.

Class Dismiss!!

Naging curious ako sa maraming bagay, sino ba si celes?

"Hi ashania" who?

"bro-" Sinapak ko yung lalaki, hindi ko siya binigyan ng permisong akbayan at tawagin ako sa pangalan ko.

umalis na ako doon pag katapos non.

People never change..

Pero may tumawag sakin.

"shan" lumingon ako, si seanna.

"yes?"

"what happened?" seanna.

"nothing"

"i need to go, see you around." umalis na ako.

Seanna's POV

Nung umalis si Shan ay pumunta kaming cafeteria as usual tilian, i hate them.

because you know what ang queen bee rito ang certified bully ni Shan binubully din sya ng royalties maliban samin ni anntoneth kase magkakaibigan kami habol kase sya ng habol.

Pero umalis nalang bigla si Esme binalak ko sana syang sundan kase na curious ako bakit lagi syang umaalis tapos dadating sya at lilingkis kay prince primus.

End of Seanna's POV.

________________________