Chapter 87

CELESTIANA'S POV

'Do you think think.. maayos pa namin ito?'

'why not? kung gusto may paraan.'

'may paraan nga, pero bakit kailangang mahirapan?'

'ask yourself.'

I ran fast, hindi ko na inisip kung ano ang makikita ko sa labanan pero kailangan kong mahanap siya.

"and you think that you'll beat me? the goddess of darkness? no child, this era will bow down to the new era i plan to create." i heard callisa's whisper, I did not listen.. she's discouraging me.

It was dark.. muddy, what..? am i in trance? may mage's sila?!

"fuck."

'child! I'm here.. breathe.'

"paano nga ba sumira nito?"

"oh you won't.. you can't, you'll lose,"

as i heard those words the trance showed a very bloody scenario.. it was the royalties along with my father, mother and the other royal highnesses, they were not breathing at all, they're dead.

"trance lang ito.. trance lang."

'do not let yourself lose, you will rule.'

"tangina naman callisa, ano ba naman ang nagawa ko sa'yo at gan'yan ang ugali mo?!"

i screamed, it was still dark.. so i focused, she left a light, so i could somehow escape. "Callisa! nakakainis ka ah? kasalanan ko ba na mas malakas ako dati kaysa sa'yo? tangina naman oh, pwede bang pagusapan nalang?"

"you insolent child! how dare you talk to me like that? it's all your parents fault.. they're already suffering but i also want you to suffer."

"irita na ako sa'yo, hayop e" sumigaw ako, i still can't break the trance.. hindi naman ako maalam.

"breath, focus and break it."

i don't know how, ayun 'yung point ko po.

"need help?" callisa laughed, demonyo nga, pati misery ko tinawanan. "no one will help you, you're not strong enough."

OA, 'yan ang masasabi ko kay callisa, kung hindi lang talaga ako mahina ngayon tsaka paano ko ba ipapaliwanag? i am Celestiana but i am also not her at the moment?

"are you afraid to show your true colors? if you won't.." i heard screams, sino na naman 'yan?

"do you hear their screams? your friends are looking for you.. he's looking for you." sino..?

'child, you have to break the trance.. hindi magtatagal at lalong magkakagulo, hinahanap ka niya.. pero hindi ka makita.',

is blake looking for me..?

"that son of Vladivostok, he's too overwhelmed, he can't find you." she laughed, abah naman.. what should i do?

"I don't want him to find me, because even if I'm not around they can process." with finality in words, i focused.

"oh you think? listen child, don't you hear his desperate voice trying to find you.. Celestiana daughter of destiny is stuck in a trance, while her lover cannot find her."

I felt something stabbed me, what the fuck?

"couldn't protect yourself? you'll die." she proceeded to attack me, ang hirap lumaban. I can't see her.

"mapapagod ka lang callisa, hindi magtatagal at mapapagod lahat ng ginagamit mo. They won't listen to you after this.. even if i die, hinding hindi ka na makakatakas, and your lovely son is going to die. He's been captured."