Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

I overslept last night and i woke up feeling dizzy because of the noise, it was the royalties along with blake.

"Its all that demons fault, just how did they enter the palace without even breaking the strong barrier?!" by its voice, it was ashania.

"maybe someone here helped them enter or they manipulated the knights" its asher its the first time I've heard him talked again.

"Tone down guys, Caxyn is still sleeping" anntoneth whispered.

"Noisy"

"Ohmygod, your awake!" emerald screamed, what the heck? i said it was too noisy and she just screamed.

"quite down, emerald" anntoneth again.

"What now?" i asked.

"We were actually waiting for you to wake up" amethyst.

"Are you okay?, buti nagising kana.. 3 araw kang tulog" ashania.

"hmm, i was awake last night. I was with seanna at the garden late at night"  i said.

"What?!" emerald shouted, they looked like they've seen something they shouldn't have.

They looked like they've seen a ghost, its funny so without any words. I laughed

"Your funny" i laughed.

"She laughed, mygod she laughed!" emerald screamed again.

"Tone down" anntoneth said again.

Emerald just continue to laugh, theres nothing to laugh about but its cute.

I grunted because of my stomach, i am hungry.

"Go back when shes okay, clearly shes uncomfortable because of you" blake said.

"She just said shes okay, prince of vampire kingdom" ashania rendered.

"Stop it, its okay blake they can stay.. I'm just hungry thats all" i said, suddenly blake got up from his seat and exit the room.. when he came back he got food on his hands.

"here, eat now" he is really gentle isn't he?

"thank you" i nodded at him and smiled a little bit.

I started to eat while they continue to argue bou't something..

-------

Seanna's PoV:

I watched Caxyn eat breakfast while the royalties continued arguing about something.. she looks beautiful even when eating, I can't deny that.

"Do you miss being boyish around her?" anntoneth suddenly whispered to me, yes i guess.. being in school getting girls in the past was a part of my life but not now.

I watched Caxyn eat there in silence, i can't deny that when she comforted me last night. I slept well.

"Idk"

Do you miss the boyish caxyn?" anntoneth whispered, i do really.. but I'm not that into girls now since the last time we studied was a long time ago.

"maybe"

"do you feel better, you were with her last night" she asked.

"I am, ann"

"everything will be okay, as long as we cooperate with each other" she said.

"hmm" i hummed.

We were talking while still watching caxyn eat..

"Its okay to remember our past, it is happy to remember things like that.. you arguing at school getting girls and others" ann explained.

Maybe thats why i can't really process things fast, because i miss the old days.

"War is upcoming, Ann" i said, it is true because the demons will not attack us if not. " We will fight again, for us and our families" i continue to speak.

Last night was good, i was comfortable with caxyn being with me.. she comforted me all the time, When i and the girl royalties were raped. She comforted me and the girls.

Shes really got something in her sleeves huh?

The royalties continued arguing about something else..

"Okay stop now guys, don't argue bou't that now" Ann stopped them and they constantly stopped.

i watched them as they're were being scolded by anntoneth, she is one of a kind. Anntoneth is like the mother of the royalties, she is like a daughter of Athena.. the goddess who mortal people believed is existing.

"Seanna, whats wrong?" Amethyst asked, she just pop my bubble. i was thinking about you guys..

"Nothing"

"Ehh, scam" she countered.
"May iniisip sya, lalaki?" emerald.
"Who?" Claudia.

I can't help but laugh, its funny how they thought the same..

Everyone is the room looked at us, i found myself looking at a specific guy whos looking at us, no i shouldn't think of that.

"No, do you think I'll think of a guy right now?" i laughed.

"May point" amethyst.
"Pointless kamo" emerald.
"Idk about that" Claudia.

"Okay stop now, caxyn needs rest" ann was quick to stop us, i am not mad but i want to slap this three hard in the face.

"I've rest enough, we'll continue our training basis from where we started." Caxyn said, for the best.

"Tomorrow" ann said.

I laughed, because the royalties argued about something again.

"Guys Caxyn is trying to eat peacefully" ann said and the royalties stopped and look at caxyn.

"its okay, continue. I'm listening" she said like its not big deal.

"okay, lets stop. We should cooperate with each other, theres an upcoming war between us and the demons" Ashania said, I'm glad shes back.

"Hmm, we'll start our training basis from where we started. Train hard and let us win again" Caxyn said with a smile, she doesn't smile often does she?

"Yes, lets do that. I'll plan the basics of our attack.. lets just hope that the A rank demon who wants to capture caxyn will not be back" ashania said, the A rank demon was badly hurt.

"But whos king is that demon, talking about?" emerald asked out of curiosity. " and what does it have to do with caxyn" she continued.

"We'll have to find out, let us ask the king. Caxyn your dad is the one who will be able to answer our questions" ashania said.

"Btw the King will dine with us, don't be late.. exactly 11:00 o'clock, we will ask him" Anntoneth said.

"Wheres father?" caxyn asked.

"The specific room, you've been looking for." Blake answered, what specific room?

Suddenly caxyn smiled, maybe she thought of someone or something happy.

"Maybe its the room where he kept my mom, i will go with him tonight.. we'll talk tomorrow about the basis of our training" she smiled at us.. suddenly i found myself nodding and the others too.

"hmm, its fine.. I'll do some research regarding on the A rank demon." Ann said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Emerald and I will train, combat training" Amethyst.

Maybe I'll train too, combat battles.. i like the sound of it.

________________