Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

I woke up from my sleep, my body hurt as hell.. its night so no one is at my room, but i heard someone crying so i stood up but my body still hurts.

i have a clear sense of hearing, someone is crying outside maybe at the garden?

So i walked through the door and opened it, i still walked until i reached the garden.

I was shocked when i saw Seanna crying near the fountain at the garden.

"Seanna" i whispered and walked towards her direction.

"Who-" naputol ang sasabihin nito, siguro ay nagulat sya..

"Why are you here? aren't you supposed to be resting?" she asked.

I sat beside her to comfort her.

"Its okay"

She stayed quiet for a minute and let out a heavy sigh..

"I'm sorry, if it weren't from me your not in that position right now" she cried harder.. " i was mad at you for not telling the truth but i know it would turn out this way if you said it much earlier" she spoke again.

"I just can't get enough of what happened to us during that time we're together with everyone" crying she is hurt.. " and the future i want you guys to be with me, but i can't process things quickly and was stupid not to understand what you guys are doing" she explained.

"It is okay to take time to process the weight of changing things, And it is okay to not be sure of what the coming months will bring. But you may know that even here, you are much more than those things and there is still room to come alive and thrive within the waiting." i said.

"thank you, i really appreciate your doings. but you need rest, shall we go back now?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm okay here, I want fresh air" i remember things here so i love it here, "btw how many hours did i sleep?" i asked her.

"hours?, oh no you slept days.. three days" that left me shocked.

"You looked like someone confessed feelings for you" she laughed, nagyon ko nalang ulit nakita syang tunawa kaya sumabay din ako, pero biglang sumakit yung katawan ko kaya ngumiti nalang ako.

"Siguro kailangan ko pa ng pahinga, ang sakit ng katawan ko. Nabigla ako nung araw na umatake dito yung mga demons"

"Nagulat din kami, nagising nalang kami dahil sa ingay ng mga kawal nyo" saad nito.

"Tara na sa loob?" tanong ko, tumango naman ito kaya bumalik na kami sa loob at nagpaalam sa isa't isa bago pumasok sa kwarto namin..

I slept peacefully that night, its our first talk without any shoutings and angry comments.. i feel like I've done enough for us to be better. If it weren't for the accident i wouldn't be here, so i guess I'm still glad.

____________________