Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

Note: Forgive Me For Wrong Grammars and Incorrect Punctuations.
-------------------------------------

It has been a while since I'm relaxing huh?

"Huy! Caxyn, relax na relax ah? hehe masarap dito sabi ko sayo e!" Ashania said, nasa may salon kami marami palang mga tao sa Kapital ng Palasyo ni Dad.

"Salon, huh? I've never been in here ever since i was born" i said.

"what!? are you serious?" Emerald.

I nodded. "that's weird, because you know girly things that we need?" Claudia.

I mean yeah, I've seen salons before but i never had the gut to enter one since i don't have friends and i was alone and a little boyish? idk too.

Naulan pala ngayon, actually kanina pa simula noong umalis kami hindi na sana ako tutuloy dahil naulan at ayokong mabasa pero they insisted.

"Idk too, i don't actually like being in dresses most of the time, but for formality.. i would it wear once in a while." i said.

Whenever i wear dress, i am uncomfortable for some reason. When i was in mortal world, but i learned when i was in ashania's body that girls always have to wear dresses so i was really uncomfortable but then time flies and i am already comfortable with dresses.

"are you uncomfortable with dresses?" Anntoneth.

"I was, but i guess time flies by and i am comfortable with dresses now."

"That's Great! because we'll be trying dresses after this!" Amethyst screams a little.

They're weird, girls will always be girls i guess?

"Its time for Manicure and Pedicure!! finally I've been waiting for us to do this, my nails are so dull." Emerald.

There's an Upcoming War and they're thinking of their nails??

"Super Weird.." i whispered.

"Excuse me?! i am not weird!" okay! shes not weird.

"Come on! lets just get our nails done!" amethyst screams again.

I suddenly felt weird and my head hurts.. then a flashback started.

•|-FlashBack-|•

"Caxyn! How dare you disobey me!" huh? what the- sino ba to?

"Excuse me! i never disobeyed your orders! I've been good since i came here because of my fathers wishes!!" I screamed..?

What-?

"Don't you dare talk back! be obedient and do as i say!" the guy with a handsome face screamed at me?

Where am i?

"I never disobeyed any of your orders! you're just to overwhelmed with your feelings for her!" i screamed.

"You hurted her, i know!" Vladimir said.

Vladimir?!

"Why do you always have to punish me for everything that i never did?!" I countered.

"Because i know you! you're a spoiled brat, a daddy's little girl and f*cking b*tch! i was about to get married to her, but it stopped because of your stupid idea!!" vladimir screamed at me.

why was it all my fault? and you're not supposed to marry her, you were supposed to marry me! you proposed to me when we were young, you also said that we'll live happily.. but that never happened.

"Then what about me? why do i have to suffer when she'll be living a happy life with you?!" i whispered, i am hurt by his words.

"I don't care about you! i never did." he looked at me disgustingly.