Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

I haven't sleep that much because i was awaken of some load noise, maybe theres an intruder or something.

I stood up from my bed and walked through the balcony, it is noisy outside i don't understand what is happening until i saw it myself.. A bunch of demons are lingering inside the palace.

"Ashanti!" blake shouted from below he is fighting the demons along with the knight and royalties.

I jumped into the balcony and started fighting demons along with them and suddenly an A rank demon started attacking me and i had no other choice to fight it, it can speak actually.

"You're the princess we've been looking for, my king will be happy if i bought you with me" the demon laughed and started attacking me again.

Just who the fuck is his king?!

"I don't know whose your king but i will never be defeated by some filthy demon!" i shouted at it.

It just laughed and throw his axe at me, where the fuck did that come from?!

"What the fuck?!"

I throw air balls with alot of force at its direction..

"Caxyn baba!" i noticed another demon going into my direction so i ducked, but the Rank A demon lifted me and throw me at the wall.

*/cough

I coughed blood after that and i almost passed out, it hurts fuck!

I got up and maked an air bubbles for me to get on, bakit ba nakapasok dito sa palasyo ang mga demon na ito?!

"Caxyn, look up" i don't know who shouted but i found myself looking upon me and i hit the ground.

"arghh, tangina ano ba?!" sumigaw ako at iniheal ang sarili, nagpadala pako ng marami pang mga air balls at hurricanes. Pano ba kasi nangyari to, natutulog lang ako e.

"Caxyn, okay ka lang ba?" tiningnan ko kung sino ito at nakita ko si ashania.

"hmm? yes, i just healed myself and nothings wrong" i laughed at ashania.

"Okay, then can you stand up?" she asked again, i nodded and got up. I looked at the A rank demon but its fighting blake so i just fight other demons, like the ones who punched my bubble and throw me at the ground!

We all fight the demons, and just as we were about to be done.. blake shouted.

"ashanti, look back" as i heard that, i quickly turned around and i see a portal from there.. the A rank demon was there and drag me through the portal, But blake was quick and easily hugged me.

"Its okay" he whispered.

I was shocked for a second there..

"caxyn" ashania shouted and held my hand.

I am tired and i blacked out again.

_______________