Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

Chapter 39:

I was sitting again in my room and blake is with me.

"You look mad, mi tesoro" blake then said, i wasn't mad or anything. I'm just irritated.

"I'm sorry i wasn't thinking, i shouldn't have done that" he looked at me apologetically and made a face which he don't do. And oh lord hes cute, oh no i never said he is cute.. he just looked like a puppy thats all.

"Your not saying anything, are you falling to me now?" he asked, his attitude really gets on my nerves.

"Oh no honey, I'm not falling for some stupid vampire" i said.

"Well luckily, I'm not stupid" he smiled like he always do.

I rolled my eyes at him, he really had the guts to joke around while I'm irritated huh?!

"You, just get out of my room" i sighed in defeat.

He laughed and nodded, he is still laughing while getting up and out of my room..

I should just meet ashania in a second now, i message her that its okay for them to go into my room. They couldn't do anything because i put barrier here, i heard a knock so i stood up and opened the door.

"caxyn, are we allowed to really go into your room?" it was ashania, she asked a question as soon as i opened the door.

"yes" i answered.

So i eyed them and they went in.

"Look caxyn, we're really sorry for making a fuss out there and about seanna" ashania was persistent of apologizing.

"i said its okay, but what do you want to talk about?" i asked.

"its about the soul switching between you and ashania" amethyst said directly.

"I don't know how i end up in ashanias body, but i remember myself being hit by a bus and i blacked out.. and suddenly i was ashania so i played my roll as her" i explained.

"Ganon lang?" tanong ni emerald.

I nodded at her.

"Anong ginawa mo nung umalis ka sa palasyo? 2 years kang nawala" si mike.

"I trained her body and fight rank A and other monsters" simple as that.

"As in wala kang ibang ginawa kundi magtrain and kill monsters?" si emerald.

"yes"

And they asked questions like how did i live for two years with nobody and i answered them but they would still ask questions and so on so forth, and were done.

"Sige, good night caxyn" the girls said that and so as seanna maybe she doesn't despise me at all, shes just shy?

But the boys really got out of my room except for eros, he said good night and i also wish him a good night.

its already afternoon, i was with blake the whole day and the royalties so i haven't eaten yet. But I'm sleepy so I'll just sleep.

___________________