Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

Boyish Reincarnated As Princess

Caxyn's PoV.

Hindi narin ako lumabas ng kwarto pagtapos ng ilang araw, nagbasa nalang ako ng nagbasa.

"Ashanti, its been a long day since you got out of your room.. aren't you bored here?" and as usual nandito nanaman si blake and his bothering me again..

"I'm not bored here cause i have my books" he nodded and just sat down infront of me.

"Still beautiful as ever, mi tesoro" he said.

"Mi tesoro?" i asked.

"Do you not want me to call you that?" he asked.

"No but it means, 'my treasure' right?" he hummed and nodded.. "I'm not your treasure blake, just so you know" i said.

"Yes ma'am" he saluted and whistle.

"Umalis kanga dito, panira ka ng umaga" pinadalhan ko sya ng air ball pero nasangga nya lang yun, hindi ko alam kung mahina ba sadya yung air ball or malakas lang talaga si blake.

Nagbasa nalang ako at pinabayaan si blake na hindi parin umalis sa pwesto nya kanina pa..

"Mi Tesoro, Floor Wax kaba?" biglang taning nito.

"Hindi." sumagot ako.

"Babanat ako, ginagawa to ng mga tao sa mortal realm.. ng mga lalaki sa taong gusto nila." mahabang lintana nito.. "Please cooperate with me just this once." pumayag na ako.

"Mi Tesoro, Floor Wax kaba?" ulit nito.

"Bakit?" sagot ko.

"Kasi iloveyou" what the?!

"Ano?!" naiinis ako, wala naman don yung floor wax e.

"Oh sorry, nadulas ako" after he said that he winked at me, what the h*ll is wrong with this guy?!

"Sana nga madulas ka" mahinang bulong ko pero alam kong rinig nya yun kasi malakas daw ang pandinig ng bampira?

"Well its true that iloveyou" he said.

I rolled my eyes at him, i really don't know how to react to that.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

I shake my head and looked at him. "Wala".

I need fresh air.

"Are you going out?" he asked again, ang ingay ah.

"hmm" i hummed.

He never said anything, maybe he read the atmosphere.. and who did i lie, alam kong hindi tatahimik ang araw ko.

"Caxyn!" it was ashania who called me, of all the times why now?

I turned to her direction and was about to say hi when blake put me behind him.

"What do you want?" He asked them, ashania was with the royalties.

"I just want to talk to caxyn, can you please get out of the way?" ashania was irritated by the looks of her.

I signed blake that its okay, sometimes i thought is blake a bodyguard or what?

"Good morning, what do you want to talk about?" i smiled which I don't do often.

She looked stunned for a second but said something. " About the other day, sorry for making you cry.. its was because of seanna right?"

"Hmm, i wonder?" i said.

"What the, were saying sorry here!" its seanna, shes mad.

I looked at her, threatening her..

"Seanna, shut up" it was mike who talked.

"Its fine, i don't care anyway" i said and was about to leave when ashania held my hand.

Blake suddenly looked fierce and about to attack ashania but i held his hands.

"Stop, blake" i said in monotone.

He looked at me and instantly his features became softer.

"Stop it, ashania get off me."

She did what i said and the looks of primus instantly became softer too, i don't know what the f*ck is going on.

"Calm down Blake, and we'll talk later ashania" i nodded at them before turning around and walked away.

_____________________