Chapter 81

Chapter 81: never wanted.

Caxyn's POV

"Darling, i never wanted you to have such life, i wanted you to decide your own fate, i tried everything i could. But even i the goddess of destiny cannot change it" nakatulog ang lahat dahil aa utos ni mama, maliban sa'kin.. totoo ba ang sinasabi niya? should i believe it?

"ma, just why is this happening? why can't we be happy.. just why?!" marami akong gustong itanong rito, pero tama ba na itanong ko kaagad ang mga bagay na ito?

"It's because she's coming back, they're coming back, it is written in the fates." who's coming back?!

"who's coming back? I don't understand." naguguluhan ako sa lahat, tama ba na manguari ito?

"Catastrophe and Callisa, do you know why they suddenly vanished? have your father told you that?" sagot sa'kin ni mama, all i know is they vanished, but I don't know why..

umiling ako. "No, dad didn't told me why.."

"Then i shall tell you.. when you were cursed by Callisa, i protected you and that's why I'm still asleep, you were supposed to die within the age of 18 but Callisa's curse didn't work on you.. you were powerful enough to counter the curse." huminto saglit si mama, pilit kong iniintindi ang mga sinasabi niya.

"And that's why she changed her curse that is already within you, she cursed you that if you die.. when you are rebirth in another lifetime, all of the things that happened before will continue, it will go over and over again until she can finally go back here.. along with Catastrophe." pagpapatuloy ni mama.

"and to answer the question why they vanished, both of them fought each other, Callisa lost the battle.. Catastrophe didn't want Callisa to die so she use a magic spell that she make.. and that is to conceal their presence and hide in the world. But it has a side effects, because she can't just keep Callisa's body hiding, she also have to hide her presence to the world or she'll be running out of mana in her body causing her life to fade away." saad ulit ni mama, it can happen? a goddess dying.. they can die?!

"Then how come they're coming back?! why are they coming back? why on earth does the Goddess of All wants to save the life of a Villainess who caused chaos within her people?!" hindi ko mapigilang magtaas ng boses, mahal na mahal niya ba ang kaibigan niya at handa niyang isakripisyo ang buhay ng marami kaysa sa kaibigan niya?!

"You don't understand darling.. they loved each other like sisters, they fought for the sake of everyone.. catastrophe didn't want to sacrifice the lives of her people, we want you to live, a life you deserve. And if ever Callisa tried to attack this world again, we'll protect you, I'll protect you.." gusto kong maniwala, pero nangangamba parin ako sa kalalabasan kung sakaling mangyari man ang lahat ng sinasabi ni mama.

"my times running out, don't kill him, your lover.. he's a victim, he didn't want to do this either.. it was an order from his father, the husband of callisa." mas lalo akong nagulat sa sinabi niya, Leviathan is the Son of Callisa?!

"and don't try to attack them.. his father is one of the Gods in our time." dagdag ni mama.

"i have to go darling, farewell." nagsalita si mama.

tumingin ako sakaniya. "we'll still see each other, right?" tanong ko.

tumango naman ito.

"I'll look forward to that, mom." napangiti siya sa sinabi ko, nawala siya sa aking paningin.

tumulo ang luha ko, naiyak parin pala ako.

nagulat ako ng may magabot sa'kin ng panyo, huh?

"need a shoulder to cry on?" bulong sa'kin ni Blake, he's awake the whole time?