Epilogue

"why did you stop?" napangiti naman ako sa tanong nito.

"it's pass your bed time, I'll tell you the ending tomorrow.. sleep now baby." bulong ko rito, kumunot naman ang noo niya pero hindi na nagreklamo at sumunod nalang.

pinahiga ko ito sa kama niya at hinalikan ang noo, pinatay ko ang ilaw ng kwarto niya.

"good night, baby." ngumiti lang siya at pumikit na.

I left her room and went to my own room, he was not there, saan naman kaya nagpunta? isinawalang bahala ko nalang ito at pumunta sa balkonahe para magpahangin.

Isang malamig na simoy ng hangin ang sumalubong sa'kin.. napayakap naman ako sa sarili. Tumingin ako sa mga bituin, makikintab ang mga ito.. nagulat ako ng may biglang yumakap sa'kin.

"what are you doing here, love?" bulong nito sabay halik sa aking leeg.

"nothing, just recalling the memories of the past.." bulong ko rin.

"hmm, you told her the story?" saad nito habang nakasubsob sa aking leeg.

napatango ako. "she wants to know.. where's sage?" tanong ko rin dito.

"hunting with his friends, they'll be gone for three days." sagot nito sa'kin, tumango ulit ako.

"how about celeste? where is she?" tanong ko ulit.

"with seanna's daughter." tumango ulit ako, that's good.. nakakapagbonding pa sila.

Patuloy parin ito sa pag yakap sa'kin, hindi naman ito bago kaya ayos lang.

"can i bite?" nagulat ako sa tanong nito.

humarap ako kay blake. "blake caliber.. i know where this is going." napailing ako sa kaniya.

he pouted, feeling cute naman 'to si pogi. "i can read your mind love." mahinang tawa nito, alam ko. "please? one bite.. i missed you." bulong nito sa'kin, he promised that he would always get my permission first before doing anything.

"anong i missed you, magkasama tayo kanina, umalis ka lang dahil kailangan ka sa opisina mo." napailing ako, ang clingy, mas clingy pa sa anak namin.

"please love.. one bite, wala ng iba, promise." promise promise, ulol! narinig ko na 'yan dati. "really? you're doubting me?" tumango ako, natawa naman siya.

Binuhat ako nito papasok ng kwarto namin at isinara ang balkonahe gamit ang abilidad niya.. grabe.

Blake laid me down, I was suddenly nervous.. I knew where this is going, he is shameless indeed.

"love, just one promise.. " he pouted again, I just nodded and let him do what he wanted, is there anything else i can do? none.

He came to me and went straight to my neck, he bit me on the neck. I moaned a little, unintentionally. He sucked my blood, we're vampires, it's normal for us to do this, we're living together now, but when he does it, I'm still in awe.

"don't provoke me.. I thought you didn't want anything else? so please love, don't provoke me." bulong nito sa'kin, he bit again at sa collar bone pa talaga! that's my weak spot, and he knows it!

I moaned again, not on purpose.. so I was surprised when he suddenly tightened his grip on my hand. "Unintentio-" I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me, as his lips met mine in a sudden, passionate kiss, time seemed to stand still. The world around us faded into the background as we surrendered to the intensity of our connection. The kiss deepened, fueled by desire and a longing that had been building between us for so long.

"blake.." i stuttered, he looked at me, and smiled. I'm doomed.

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer, our bodies pressed together in a fiery embrace. The coolness of his vampire skin contrasted with the heat that radiated between us, igniting a primal hunger that could not be denied. He once again kissed me, and i responded.

Our tongues danced in a sensual rhythm, exploring each other with a hunger that mirrored our shared desire. Every touch, every caress, sent waves of pleasure coursing through my veins, awakening the dormant passion that had been waiting to be unleashed.

As our lips reluctantly parted, i was left breathless, our eyes locked in a gaze filled with love and longing. Our bodies, still entwined, yearned for more, craving the intimate connection that only we could share.

"blake.." he started to undress me, i let him, and he also undressed himself showing his mighty pride? putangina, kailan pa lumaki 'yun ng gano'n? parang no'ng nakaraan ay hindi naman gan'yan kalaki ito! napaatras ako.

"love?" napataas ako ng tingin, umiling ako at umatras ulit.

"tangina, ano 'yan?!" napatakip ako ng bibig, gago.. hindi 'yan normal.

"a dic-" pinutol ko ang sasabihin nito.

"alam ko! putangina mo."

"oh come'on, you know you can handle it." bulong nito at lumapit sa'kin, anong kaya? hindi gago!

"blake, joke lang kasi ang lahat! putangina mo, alis na." pilit ko siyang itinulak, pero hinalikan lang ako nito.. i responded again, ahhhh nakakainis!

He positioned himself between my thighs, I can feel his length immediately.. gusto kong magback out, ayoko na.

Author' sidekick

The air crackled with anticipation as their bodies merged, becoming one in a union that transcended the physical. With each rhythmic thrust, they lost themselves in the ecstasy of their connection, their moans blending with the sounds of the night.

Time ceased to exist as they surrendered to their primal desires, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. In that moment, they were not just vampires, but two souls bound by an unbreakable bond, finding solace and fulfillment in each other's arms.

As their passion reached its peak, they clung to each other, their bodies trembling with the intensity of their shared release. In the aftermath, they lay entwined, their hearts beating as one, basking in the afterglow of their intimate union.

"one more?" the man blake asked, caxyn was surprised by her husband's question.. they just finished doing this but her husband wanted to do it again, but because she loves him she lets him do it again.

After their another intimate union, they lay entwined, their bodies still trembling with the echoes of their shared ecstasy. In the quiet aftermath, a profound sense of peace and contentment settled over them.

They remained wrapped in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their physical connection. Their breaths slowly steadied, and their heartbeats gradually returned to a calm rhythm. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, as if the world outside had faded away, leaving only the two of them in their own private sanctuary.

His touch, as cool as the night air, sent an unexpected shiver down her spine, not of cold, but of a warmth that spread through her body like a soft glow.

"i love you.." Blake whispered to Caxyn, she smiled and responded.

"i do too." they both smiled and looked deeply at each other. In their eyes, you can read the happiness and love that words alone cannot express.

__________________________
I don't want to na, I can't.. it's hard to write a scene like this, I need help, this is the first time I've ever written something like this. I am not saying I like it but I don't hate it.

We have reached the final chapter of this story, may you continue to support me because another story is coming soon. Thank you!

a|n: just tell me if you want a special chapter or chapters, tingnan natin if magagawa ko 😆