Ep. 2.1

Jayda Cheaves Pov

As I gather the rest of my money from the stage and place it into three large bags , I entertain a few more lingering men begging for my attention only to collect a few more dollars before finishing up my night .

"Damn shawty when you gone let a nigga run up in ya ?" This man asks as I bite my lips and hover over him while he slouches back in his seat .

"Ion think you can afford it " I flirt back .

Some women might find this repulsive , but I find it entertaining . Knowing I hold the power over a man in the palm of my hands is enough to give me the confidence to do this .

"Shit let a nigga know the price " he smirks while pulling a stack of ones out his pocket and sticking it directly in the middle of his boxers where his harden member sits "or go get it ya self " he mumbles glancing down at it

I do the same then chuckle a little before standing up straight "come up with a couple more racks and I'll let you know " I nod before turning around .

I hear him suck his teeth before feeling my arm being yanked "say bitch I said come fuck with a nigga !" He yells turning me around .

Almost on cue , the security guard arrives and grabs the man by his neck , pulling him out of the seat " aye play boy ! " he yells at him"I thought I told you to keep yo mufucking hands to yo self nigga " he grits through his teeth before releasing him then kicking him to the floor " take yo ass out " he points

The man gets up and mugs me before throwing his last rack and storming out .

I laugh a little and shake my head. Got to love the club life. The pros and cons .

"Thanks D " I smile at him

"You know I gotchu lil mama , these niggas gotta learn some gahdamn respect " he shakes his head "want me to take this to the back fa ya ?" He asks glancing at the bags in my hand .

"Yes please ,thank you " I answer and he nods grabbing them .

I smile to myself as I make my way over to the bar and take a seat .

Tonight was more magical than I ever could've imagined. Not only did I do amazing , but I look amazing , and I feel amazing . At this rate , I'll be out of here in no time !

"What can I get you baby girl ?" The bartender asks

"Strawberry Daiquiri" I smile happily and she nods .

I swing my feet back and forth,  waiting for the bartender to finish,  until I feel a warm body sit directly next to me causing me to turn my head .

It's a caramel  skin male , with more diamonds on his neck than I've seen all night, and a fresh cut fade , with a matching fit .

"Whatchu need ?" the bartender asks him

He flashes his diamond filled grillz as he grins then shakes his head "you good baby ion drink " he nods at her as she blushes .

I furrow my eyebrows , wondering why he even sat at the bar if he didn't want a  drink,  then find myself staring at him longer than I wanted  to , as our eyes meet and I quickly try to look away at something else  .