Ep. 7. 2

Omniscient POV

After a few more hours of jayda and Von interacting with all the kids in the orphanage, playing games , singing songs , and coloring , they finally bring their visit to an ending with warm hugs and well wishes.

Jayda gives vanda the most motherly hug she could produce so that she knows what it feels like , before she was finally able to walk away from her .

The owners of the orphanage thank jayda and even Von for coming out and entertaining the kids since there's a possibility of them never being adopted , making jayda and Von feel even more accomplished by making them feel like people from outside those walls actually care for them .

Jayda knows what it feels like to be caged up , so she understands exactly how those kids feel, and so does von .

"How you feelin luh folks ?" Von asks jayda as they get in the car .

Jayda sighs and gives a bright smile before nodding , and looking towards the orphanage one last time with nothing but devotion in her eyes before nodding. Being watched by Von the entire time

"I feel great " she glances at him "thank you so much for bringing me " she grins and rubs her hand on his arm .

He looks down at her hand that's seeming to go down his arm in a slow motion making his body tense up before locking eyes with her again and analyzing her face .

The jayda he saw in the orphanage talking to the kids , is the same jayda he's staring back at now , and it still affects him to same way .

The calm , nurturing, , caring , loving , natural state of her is what he finds beautiful, and he can't help but to tell her exactly how he's feeling .

"Jayda you're so beautiful " he blurts out calmly because he means it .

He doesn't mean fine referring to her body , or physical looks period like he usually is , he's referring to what he saw today .

The real jayda . The inside of jayda . The jayda with feelings . The jayda he ... loves

"What ?"she questions knowing she heard him clearly .

Yeah she heard what he said but it's the tone change that caught her off guard . She's never heard vons voice deepen to that pitch when saying those words .

When he compliments her it's almost always in a confident assuring tone , but now it's like he's speaking to her soul and not her face .

The affects of his words don't make her body tingle sexually but more so for warmth and comfort . Almost like he means it ... Forreal this time

"My bad " he mumbles looking off .

She furrows her eyebrows and grabs his chin forcefully making him face her .

"Say it again " she mumbles boldly , not even knowing where it came from . She just knows she really wants to hear it.

"You so fucking beautiful" he says in the same tone this time adding his eye gaze down her body " and Ian talking bout physically either" he clarifies " I'm talkin bout da inside , da part you showed in thea" he points towards the building " aside from all this other shit , you a great person jay " he nods

She looks at him in awe , not being able to hide her blushing before nodding, knowing she feels the same way .

During the entire orphanage visit she couldn't help but to watch how Von interacted with the children in his own special way, and even caught herself smiling and imagining what it would be like if she could see that everyday when she woke up or before she went to sleep .