Ep. 6.2

Dayvon Bennett POV

Twitter

Gakirah Wright @k.itheassassin • 2h

'This t.Roy pack loud af 🚬😮‍💨 '

Gakirah Wright @k.itheassassin • 2h

'@kingvonfrmdao still ain't slid for his folks 🤡🤡🤡'

lil top @lil_top • 1h

'That nigga slimed out in witness protection 🤣@k.itheassassin'

Smurk @lildurk • 30min

'@liltop nigga you got outta jail and the first thing you brung up is murders .. you police af 😴'

Gakirah Wright @k.itheassassin • 2h

'@lildurk shut up pussy ass nigga where dthang at bitch ? '

Smurk @lildurk • 30min

'@k.itheassasin Ion argue wit hoes 🤷🏾‍♂️'

king Von @kingvonfrmdao • 1min

'Shii I would respond but my phone finna Herb 🥺'

Gakirah Wright @k.itheassassin • 1min

@kingvonfrmdao That was supposed to be your friend now you dissin ? That's how Ik you killed em you bitch

"I swear I'm finna blow on this dyke ass bitch " I huff while sitting across from Durk , juju , and juju lil nigga cisco .

I wasn't gone respond to nun Herb cousin had to say until she brought up t.Roy , especially when everyone in the hood know how I'm coming behind him .

I swear she popping all that shit on the media for attention cause she never been like that . And how does she even know that Louisiana nigga ? She co-signing with niggas who hate me over a bitch . Imma have to show her ass .

"Durk twin still dissin ?"juju asks

" hell yeah ion even know why she even got involved ? " I shake my head "that shit don't make no sense "

"dis hoe just tryna dick ride the situation not knowing she gon end up dead right along with that Louisiana nigga and her cousin " Durk huffs

I know my twin heated . He hates all this talking shit just like me , but I know we gotta move smarter than what we used to .

I swear this is the exact type of problems I've been trying to avoid this entire time . All this extra attention being brought to us by beefing is only gone slow down our production and it's to much money to make to be going back n forth . We gone have to end this shit now . Ain't no more stalling .

It's officially a blood war .

I glance at Durk and give him a look that only him and I can understand before he nods locking in . He know what the fuck going on .