Ep. 4.2

Omniscient pov

The car is as silent as a grave yard while Von speeds through traffick on the way to their destination.

After countless slaps and escape attempts , he finally got jayda to calm down long enough for him to put the child lock on and begin driving .

He's surprised she even had the balls to not only steal from him , but actually try to make a run for it . Probably could've gotten away with it too if Durk hadn't asked him for the five dollars Von owed him from a bet, and Von reached into an empty pocket .

He can't help but wonder what she would've done after she escaped since her and nardo are clearly in some kind of alliance.

Any other day von would've definitely did the most trying to check him in front of everyone, but he honestly doesn't believe nardo could do anything to stop him .

Not only is he soft and proved that by not defending jayda even though he wanted to , but he works for Von . Von knows he's in control of everything around him and so does Jayda . That's why in the back of her mind she knows there's no escape, no matter how much she tries to psych herself out .

She's out of options and honestly ... she's giving up .

She hasn't looked over , or spoken to him since they left the house , only causing negative thoughts to flood her mind , and in a odd way , vons feelings are somewhat hurt about her silence .

He wishes he could look over at her and see a smiling jayda reaching for his free hand while he drives like before when they used to go on drops together, but instead when he glances over every few seconds he sees a tight frown on her face while she looks forward .

She can't even bare to face him after all he's done within the last couple days . The lengths he's gone to get his point across is baffling , and sadly for her .. it's just the beginning

"Well shit since ain't nobody gone introduce me I guess I'll introduce myself"juju starts as he clears his throat reaching his hand out .

Von and Durk glance at each other , already knowing how this is about to go .

"Wassup baby? I'm juju " he smirks , scooting towards the front seat so he can lean in closer to her, only to be ignored . "Play hard to get all you want to , but get used to seeing this face cause I'm next up after Von to run dis shi-"

"Sitcho ass back ! " Durk shakes his head pushing juju back in the seat

"Damn nigga what you blocking fa ? "Juju asks offended

"Blocking what nigga ? you see she don't want to talk to yo capping ass " he waves him off

Juju mugs him and sucks his teeth "cock blocking ass , dyke looking ahh Nigga " he mumbles

Jayda holds in her laugh so she can remain looking upset , although this juju character is making it hard .

She's never seen someone be so blunt and comfortable around von and Durk besides Herb , which makes it weird that they replaced him with someone new so quick . The fuck is this , bad boys club ?

"Don't be trying not to laugh , you know that shit was funny " juju nudges her causing her to crack a smile .

Vons surprised that juju got a reaction out of her that isn't violent or angry , and even catches himself smiling along with her .