Ep. 7 Trust

Omniscient POV

After entering an address in the map on vons phone, Jayda sits back in the passenger seat as she watches her personal chauffeur clinch the steering wheel tightly .

His muscles are flexed , and his shoulders are stiff as he glances around anxiously everytime they stop at a red light , or cars are driving to slow on the side of him.

Jayda notices his odd behavior earlier on, but decided to ignore it. Now it's starting to concern her. She's never seen Von so nervous before. What's he afraid of ?

"You okay ? " she asks simply.

She watches as Von continues to stare ahead at the road, completely ignoring her, causing her to frown.

"Rude " she mumbles turning away "Ian even care anyways "

He furrows his eyebrows and turns to her "are you talking to me ?" He questions surprised.

"Duh! " she emphasizes "you're the only other person in the car Von. Who else would I be talking to ? "

"Damn nigga I'm just not used to you talking to me without cussing me out or screaming first " he admits and she smiles a little knowing that it's true .

"Well you are taking me somewhere I actually want to go so I'm being nice " she smirks as he glances at her and does the same , flashing his first smile since they got in the car .

She sees directly through his grin and knows that behind those worried eyes are a bunch of thoughts his mind just can't control at the moment . She's been around von long enough to know how much of an overthinker he is no matter how much he likes to hide it .

And although she'll never get him to admit it, she knows the K.I and Kentrell situation is affecting him .

She thought she would find joy in watching his entire demeanor melt in the depths of fire, but all it's doing is making her worry . Because if vons worried about it .... Then it must be some real shit to worry about .

"Are you going to answer my question?" She asks

"I'm straight " he answers way less subtle than he thought it came out.

"You sure ? cause you look a little tense "

He sighs uncontrollably before glancing at her concerned face before shaking his head "just thinking " he mumbles

"About what ?" She asks, placing her hand on the back of his neck uncontrollably. It's an affectionate natural reaction that she can't seem to stop with him.

It's starts off as a sympathetic reflex to seeing his sadness, but soon turns into an intimate moment as she begins to rub him for comfort, and lets his heated skin warm her palm, transferring all his emotions into her .

He's surprised at her actions, but can't bare to remove her hand, feeling almost protected by her petite fingers .

"Im sure " he answers her lowly, as her hands continue to glide on his skin.

"I know were not on the best terms, but you can always talk to me " she tells him truthfully "I always enjoy listening to you "

"Forreal ?" He questions, as he stops the car at a traffic light for the first time since they begin their journey.

All his nerves are gone , and he doesn't even glance over his shoulder, as he faces jaydas flawless face, and lets her eyes strip him of his dominance as she grins .

"Forreal " she mumbles and looks at his lips as he glides his tongue across them .

She moves her hand to the side of his face and begins to move forward, letting what she knows as the 'Von spell ' to take over her .