Ep. 7.3

Jayda cheaves pov

"No way your just beat dat hoe ass like that luh folks "Von laughs hysterically as he swerves on the road attempting to keep his composure.

He's reminisces on what just happened with dess , and has literally been laughing for like ten minutes straight .

I was pissed at first, until I found myself chuckling at how funny he thinks the situation is , then my temper went all the way down .

I honestly don't know what possessed me to attack her at that moment or what triggered me, but either way that ass whoopin was long overdue .

I'm not even the type to get violent either but I guess all the build up animosity and betrayal just caught up to me ... and her .

People already think I'm some psycho criminal that tried to kill Von anyways , might as well keep adding stripes .

Pretty soon imma be king Von . ... king jayda ... yeah I like that .

"Had that hoe swinging on da air " he burst into laughter swerving into the other lane , receiving a car horn from other drivers .

"Von if you don't focus on the damn road" I chuckle at his goofiness

I hope he not laughing all hard cause he think I fought over him either ! That wasn't even the case.

AT ALL !

"My bad luh folks hol on " he says as he swerves to the side of the Road and parks just to start screaming in laughter .

I can't help but to shake my head and chuckle at him as he hits the steering wheel repeatedly and holds his stomach .

"Von I promise you it's not that funny " I tell him as he begins to choke on his own giggles

I watch his pretty teeth shine as he continues to show this pure emotion of happiness . For some reason I still give myself a pat on the back when I make him smile or laugh just because it's so rare to see .

He's either always serious , mad , or crazy ... but in that off chance that I finally get to see happy Von . I take advantage.

A few minutes go by and I finally hear his laughing start to calm down before he exhales a few times then turns to face me .

"You good now ?" I furrow my eyebrows .

A smirk creeps on his face as he tries to hold in his laugh once again "is you good Floyd damn ?" He says "I leave you by yourself for a minute and you start boxing bitches "

"She started with me first "I defend

"How ? Did she pull you out the car " he sucks his teeth

"No! by talking to me the very first day I walked into the club then turning out to be a snake ass hoe " I snap

He raises his eyebrows then holds his hands up in surrender making me realize I took it mildly to far . I meant it though .

"My fault gangsta Ian know you was thuggin like that "he boost while I just blush uncontrollably and look away . "Few days wit me got you actin crazyyy "

"Nigga I was gone do that the next time I seen her with or without you " I wave him off

"Cap !" He yells "you pussy "

I squint my eyes at him then glance at his shoulder "don't play with me "I point

He catches on quick then smiles and looks off . "You got it " he mumbles

"Oh I know "

He smacks his teeth and nudges me "see that prison time den made them lil balls drop "he eyes me