Ep. 6.1

Omniscient POV

As Jayda sits on the bed of the room she woke up in , she goes over the plan she just established with nardo over and over in her head so she won't forget a single detail leading up to her permanent escape.

She was hesitant at first and kept telling herself that it's no way something like this could work without something going wrong, but as nardo broke it down to her there's just no way it can fail .

Von can't retaliate if vons no longer here . That's her escape ..

She can't do it , but someone else can ... and kentrell just might help her after all these years by turning his entire hood against Von ... the plan is literally flawless .

Von won't even see it com-

The door swings open interrupting Jaydas thoughts , as she jumps at the sight of von walking into the room with two large suitcases in his hand and a few extra bags from cosmetic , clothing. and hygiene stores .

"Damn why da fuck you so jumpy ? I'm not jeepers creepers Nigga " von frowns

Jayda gulps and clears her dry throat before trying to form words to say .

The only way this plan can actually go wrong is if jayda tells on herself, and by the way she's tongue tied and nervous, she wouldn't be surprised if Von smells the guilt from the other side of the room .

She has to play it cool and act like nothing is going on ... no matter how hard it is for her to be so deceitful.

I mean she's standing in front of someone she's trying to take away forever ... it's harder than it sounds .

"Goodmorning " he speaks awkwardly after watching her stare at him blankly for a minute .

He thought they were on better terms, but by the way she's just looking at him has him thinking he did something else wrong .

"H- hey " she mumbles " what's all that stuff ?" she asks anxiously

"It's all your stuff " he says with a smile hoping it'll put one on her face "I picked it up from dess crib then went to the mall ta buy you some new shit " he explains

"Why'd you do that ?" She questions confused, hoping he doesn't think that'll make her want to stay at this house for a longer period of time .

"well when we was at ken killa house and you got all cute you looked real happy so I wanted to keep it that way "he expresses "it's all the stuff I remember made you feel pretty " he says hoping she can take his words exactly how he intended them to sound .

Sweet and heartfelt .

"I don't think all that can cover up how I'm feeling Von " she mumbles .

Disappointment spreads across his face as he watches her unamused reaction before sighing .

"What I gotta do jayda ?" He asks her seriously as he drops the bag on the ground ,and frowns feeling the guard he put down last night come back .

He's tired of his all not being enough .

"Give me my money and phone and let me go " she suggest in a Duh tone .