Ep. 6 Second day out

Omniscient POV

Three watches from the drivers seat of his lime green BMW , as kentrell dances out the gates of the jail he's been locked away in for a year

Three watches from the drivers seat of his lime green BMW , as kentrell dances out the gates of the jail he's been locked away in for a year .

"Pussy " kentrell blows a kiss at the guard as he walks pass , only making him laugh , thankful that his worst inmate is leaving .

Kentrell doesn't bother looking back as he hops in the car and immediately daps up three, pulling him into a hug .

"Glad ta have you back slime "three smiles as kentrell does the same .

"Glad ta be back " he mumbles before pulling away .

Three throws a phone over to kentrells lap , causing him to look down and read what's on the screen , before raising his eyebrow and looking up .

"You ready ta start a war ?" Three asks with a smirk as kentrell chuckles and flashes a menacing smile .

"It den already started "

Jayda Cheaves POV

I bat my eyes tiredly , as I wake up to the sounds of loud voices and video games .

I look around to see that I'm in the same room I've been in for the last few days , but now untied and on an actual bed like a human , causing me to think back to last night wondering how I got back here in the first place .

When Von asked me 'where's home?' I remember getting so sad and flustered that I had a complete panic attack, and probably passed out from the pressure on my chest .

I don't know what about those words triggered my emotions, but I know what my answer is , and that's what makes me even sadder .

I don't have a home ....

If Von was to let me go at that very moment, I would've been sleeping on the streets . Especially since everyone I thought I trusted out here switched on me .

Plus , I can't even get in contact with anyone else or leave town because Von has my phone , and all the money I had from the nights at the club , so I'm pretty much stuck here until he decides to give it back . Which is probably why he even agreed to the idea of letting me go in the first place .

He knows I have no where to go unless he says so .

I get up to stretch and freshen up in the bathroom , with the little supplies I still have at the bottom of my bag , before walking towards the room door and twisting the knob to see that it's unlocked .