Ep. 7.1

Dayvon Bennett POV

I follow jayda through this dirty ass day care , waiting to see where she gone stop at as I think to myself why I thought this was gone be a good idea for me to come in dis bitch in the first place

I follow jayda through this dirty ass day care , waiting to see where she gone stop at as I think to myself why I thought this was gone be a good idea for me to come in dis bitch in the first place .

I barely like kids , they got a snitch at the front desk , and it smell like ass and crayons in dis bitch .

One thing I can say though is that i like how jayda carrying haself around dis bitch . The way she checked that nigga at the desk for fuckin up that name got me excited like the old jayda was back .

She wasn't going for none of that shit , and I love that after everything that she got goin on in her life she still standin for something. That's prolly why I'm so stuck on her ... or at least I think I am .

"Hi " jayda smiles as she walks up to this lil Indian girl and bends down .

Jayda ass so fat g , that shit don't make no sense .

I been tryna keep shii normal between us , until I figure out if imma give her shit back so she can actually leave, but I honestly don't think imma be able to make the decision until we fuck .

It feels like I'm missing something that I been feening for between us and I know she feel the same .

She been giving me lil teasers and shii but that just ain't enough . I need my jayda back .

"Hi " the lil girl says nervously.

Prolly cause two big ahh black folks running down on ha like a opp or sum . I'd be scared as hell too .

"My name is jayda , and this is my friend Von " she introduces

"Wassup shordy "I nod as the lil girl waves

"Nice to meet you all" she says all nice and shit . "My name is rose "

Jaydas face immediately drops as she shakes her head and exhales .

Although I do enjoy her snapping on everybody that get this lil girl name wrong , I wonder why it bothers her so much .

The only reason I popped on the nigga at the desk was because I was coming behind my girl, but shii I understand why they changed her name . The fuck is a vanda ? Fuck around and start calling her ahh vase or some shii.

"No it's not " jayda corrects her catching the little girl off guard , before reaching in her pocket and pulling out a necklace with some kinda flower hanging from it .