Ep. 5.2

Jayda Cheaves POV

"You did what ?" I question him appalled , not believing the words that just came out his foul ass mouth .

This is exactly why that conversation with Kenendy was a fucking joke !

How can I believe that he cares for me and actually wants to call a truce when he turns around and does shit like this to get a rise out of me ?

"Cmon now jayda, I told you what was going on from da jump " he shrugs it off as if it's okay .

"Von why in the hell would you do th-"

"Aye !" Durk yells tapping on the window interrupting our conversation as juju pops up at vons window "Cmon niggas we an hour late " he says opening my door and helping me step out the car , completely saving Von from the slap he was about to receive for bailing kentrell out .

"You look nice " Durk compilments , interrupting my clouded thoughts .

"Thank you " I smile briefly as Von looks over at us and mugs .

"Nice ?! " juju questions loudly "Nigga she fine as hell " he boosts making me crack a smile " I mean you was cute when you was looking bummy but now it's like damnn- "

"Okay Nigga " Von spats as he trips him
Making him stumble as we approach the church doors .

I roll my eyes at Von as he yanks my arms and pulls me next to him , forcing us to walk together , while we enter the nice building .

Everyone is dressed in black and red colors , and almost all the decorations have either Herb's face or name on them , making me almost feel bad that I'm even here showing fake love right now .

He was someone's child , someone's boyfriend , someone's heart, and Von took that all way in less than a second with a bullet .

Forget all the shit we have going on , and all the problems we share , He's just a really fucked up person no matter who he encounters .

"Damn they showed out didn't they? " Durk mumbles looking around .

Von sucks his teeth and does the same "it's aight " he shrugs .

I roll my eyes at him as we enter the room where the service is being held , and take up the seats in the back of the church , next to some of the other people that Von deals with .

"Today we are gathered here to finally put Herbert Randall Wright III to rest " the preacher calls out, getting everyone's attention" and after a successful service I think we've done just that , he can finally Reside In The kingdom of heaven "

"Amen " Von calls out receiving some praises from the people sitting in front of us making me look at him like he's stupid .

Ive been having endless amounts of negative thoughts about him ever since he dropped that bomb on me in the car about kentrell , and now he has the nerve to sit in the back of a funeral of a nigga that he killed and fake in front of all herbs real family and friends .

This is a new low , even for him .

"Now Before we wrap up this beautiful service , Herbert's closest cousin Gakirah requested to send him off with some of her kind words through her own musical styling " he says nodding at someone in the Audience as they start to make their way onto the alter .

"Look y'all it's Durk " juju whispers causing Von and I to chuckle as Durk mugs him , while the female that portrays as a male comes into view .

I watch as she grabs the mic then looks out into the crowd and begins to speak .