Introduction

Introduction

A world where werewolf lives as normal as human. There are two types of warewolfs..

Alpha: The dominant force, inherently possessive and powerful by nature. Their instinct is to safeguard their mates and establish families with them, showering love, cherishing every moment, and ensuring their happiness. Alphas, owing to their inherent strength, also tend to enjoy longer lifespans compared to Omegas.

Omega: Characterized by submissiveness, the Omega is considered the weaker counterpart, though they can exhibit considerable emotional strength. Their role involves settling with their mates, nurturing and raising pups for them, and fulfilling the physical needs of their partners.

This narrative embodies the quintessential werewolf fanfic, a genre I have always aspired to explore.

Content Warning:

Omega ALICE

Alpha ITHAN

Explicit Content (Smut)

Emotional Turmoil (Angst)

Mature Language

Reader discretion is advised. If any of these elements make you uncomfortable, it's recommended to refrain from reading, as this serves as a forewarning.

All rights reserved to the respective owners if your images are used.

Inspiration drawn from the book titled "Regret."

Enjoy the journey!