Chapitre 22

HEAT: part (2/2)

And a very painful one.

Ethan quickly cradle the omega up and sat her on his lap and wrapping her in his arms. Omega whimpered in need and pain.

"A-Alpha~ please" alice whined looking up at the trueblood with her big blue doe eyes looking so innocent but begging for a very sinful thing.

Ethan clenched his jaw trying so hard not to pounce on her and knot the omega just like she's begging for, pleasure her so much that she will beg for her alpha to stop, thrust into her until the sun shows it's shine to the world. Made her cry out in ectasy while pounding into her hard and fast-

He can't even take a deep breath to calm his hormones as the omega's sweet honey scent was suffocating the room so much.

"Alpha pleasee~ h-hurts"

"Shhh"

Ethan shushed the omega and layed her down on the bed. "N-No don't l-leave please alpha~ o-omega is sorry" the wolf cried out thinking she made the alpha upset and now he's leaving her alone-again.

"Hey hey darling, shh calm down alright. Alpha is not leaving you okay? I'm here, just going towards the kitchen"

"You be the good omega and wait for your alpha hm, Can you do that, my beautiful omega?" Ethan caressed behind alice's ear causing the omega to lean into his touch and lose the grip she has on the alpha.

"Y-You won't leave? P-Promise?" Alice sniff while looking up at the male with her big pleading scare ocean eyes, who was smiling fondly at him.

"I would never leave my omega ever again hm" ethan kissed her forehead tenderly.

He gets up and walk outside of the room. First of all he open the backyard door and came outside, closing the door behind him then taking a deep breath of fresh air to control his wolf then walk inside again.

While he was in the kitchen mixing the water and ice cubes, alice already feel like dying, alpha's loss of presence affecting her badly. Her body feels so hot, sweat running down her face.

She gets up and quickly descarded her shirt from her, also throwing her pants somewhere in the room. She feels so hot, her body is burning from intense need.She wants her alpha.

She was going to get rid of the wet fabric too when ethan walk inside the room and the scene made his already hard cock aching inside his pants badly. He growled, his eyes burning red from lust and want.

Omega squirm around the bed, whining because of her alpha's arousal. Affecting her in a good way. She made her alpha aroused and horny, her omega feels so proud and now so needy.

"Alpha~ please" she needily says while going to put off her panty.

"Stop right there omega!" Ethan growled in his alpha voice causing alice to instantly stop her movements and bared her neck in submission, whimpering.

Ethan clenched and unclenched his fist, seeing alice sitting only in her panty, bare body glistening with sweats, only for his eyes to see while begging for his touch, her body trembling while heavy breaths came out of her plump lips made her mind short circuit. It's so hard to control her wolf.

He quickly calmed and rushed towards the sobbing omega, he placed the bowl at the night stand and release calming and loving hormones.

"I'm sorry my lovely omega" ethan quickly wrapped his arms around his omega, kissing her head multiple times.

"Alpha is so sorry"

Ethan layed alice down on her back at the bed and kept nuzzling his face into her mating mark, licking it continuously to calm his omega.

When he feels that the omega wolf is alright, he let go and press a kiss at the corner of her lips sweetly.

He leaned back and dip the towel in icy cold water he prepared and starts rubbing the cloth into alice hot burning body. He cleaned her sweaty body with a soaked towel and put some pressure on her forehead and mating gland, going back into the kitchen to grab another bowl when it gets warm.

He continuously rub her whole body with cold water again and again for almost three hours when alice stops whimpering from pain.

Alice eyes unfocused as she feels so tired from the immense pain she was feeling for so long. Her eyes dropping slightly, she look to her side towards ethan who was caressing her hair.

Ethan put the comforter on his omega's naked body so she won't catch cold from the coldness. He kept kissing her forehead muttering praises as how strong she is for enduring the pain and how beautiful she is which makes the omega wolf so soft.