Chapitre 56

Long ass chapter i swear my fingers are numb at this point!

Enjoy!

____________

Alice felt anxious and the frown took over her face as she kept playing with Ethan's collar, staring at Ethan's once smiley face that replaced by the seriousness as he answer the other person on the phone.

"Yeah...um fine we'll be there tomorrow" he spoke and nodded as he ended the call with a long sigh.

"What happened? Who was it?" Alice immediately asked with the worried face just as Ethan put the phone aside.

Ethan sighed and placed his hands on the side of his omega's waist and rub it softly knowing what will be her reaction.

"Higher Mr. dion..." Alice gulped not ready to hear the next words.

"They found aline's family and wanted us to bring her at their office" Ethan finished with a heavy heart as he stare at the shocked omega sadly.

Alice took a step back and look down, heart felt the longing pain inside her chest as her stomach twisted in a bad way.

She look up after a minute of silence that's when Ethan saw her teary eyes and trembling lips as she stammered fool words. "B-But...W-Why...this can't be....I mean aline is ours-"

"She was never ours Moon. We were just taking care of her temporarily while they look for her family." Ethan cut her off as he pull Alice closer to him by holding both of her hands.

"And now they found them, we have to give her back" Ethan hate to say it but sadly it was a truth.

Alice tremble as she shake her head looking at Ethan desperately, fisting his shirt as she cried staring at Ethan's eyes, wanting him to say the opposite of what the reality is.

Ethan sigh as he pull her to his chest, rubbing her back as the omega cried on his shoulder.

Alice felt selfish but she don't want to give Aline to her family, she grown to adore the omega pup in the past month she was with them.

She's not ready to let her go, not now not ever.

Alice pull away as she run back out of the room, Ethan following her where she goes at the backyard with her back facing Ethan as she stare at the bubbly omega playing with Tomy happily.

Alice look at her longingly.

Ethan sigh once again and walked closer to Alice wrapping her in a back hug to comfort her as she cried looking at Aline.

Alice turned to him with her face decorated with tears and the sadness that Ethan hate seeing on Alice, he wants to change it, do everything to make her smiley and happy again just like they were minutes ago, but he feels useless because he can't do anything.

One phone call, just one call it took to snatch their happiness.

"P-Please Ethan, do something. I don't want to let her go" Alice cried as she plead to her Alpha.

Ethan cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears softly, leaning forward to place a kiss on her forehead tightly.

"We can't do anything, Moonlove" Alice cried more at that, she knows they have no choice but to give Aline back.

"He's not ours, we can't be selfish Ali just because we grown attached to her we can't take away her real family from her, they must be missing her so much" Ethan muttered attaching their forehead together as he wrap his one arm around her back rubbing in circles soothingly.