Epilouge

Epilouge

^^ How to breath? My hearts is no more beating 🤧💜😭

__________

"...and that's where the story of The Omega Alice ends after they have yet another pair of pups, they were twins" Adam clapped his hands and giggle.

"The Omega was so strong gramps!" The grandpa chuckled weakly as he nodded.

"Yes yes, she was the strongest omega"

"She managed to broke the ancient times of rules by capturing the alpha into her little finger and made him do whatever she wishes." The old man laughed but coughed suddenly as he felt the sharp pain in his chest.

"Gramps!" adam rushed to his grand-grandfather and gave him a glass of water as he patted his coughing old man back.

The grandpa drank the water and deeply sighs. "Should I call daddy"   

"No!" The grandpa stop the pup.

"I am fine, there's no need."

"But gramps, your breaths are uneven" Adam furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

The grandpa laugh weakly. "I am old now my son, it is normal for me"

Adam pouted but nodded nonethless.

"So gramps, did the alpha forgives himself after all these years?" Adam asked curiously, he remember his gramps telling him about how the alpha will never forgive himself for what he did to his omega.

The grandpa sighs deeply and look at the pup. "It says that the alpha is still regretting his mistakes even after all these years even though his omega already reassure him to not punish himself like this but..."

The grandpa looks away in thought. "But the alpha could never forgive himself"

"He's in regret and there's nothing he could do to forget about those times"

Adam made an 'o' face.

Grandpa looked at him and smile.

"So to mend those heartbreaks of his omega though he doesn't even remember it because Alice has already moved on but the alpha made sure to whenever he got the glimpse of his past he will take utmost care of his omega and shower her with unconditional love to fill those years of his mistakes"

"The omega often gets overwhlemed and cry in happiness for recieving so much love and affection from her alpha" The grandpa chuckled.

Adam giggled. "I will Love my omega the same as that alpha, gramps!"

Adam declared with determination while fisting his hand in the air.

Granpaa laughed at the adorable pup.

"Now you know how to treat your mate hm?"

Adam nodded.

"Yes gramps, i have to respect my Omega the most because they are our treasures!" Adam says proudly.

"I will see my mate as my other half, my soulmate and the gift of Moon goddess just like that Alpha" Grandpa chuckled.

"Good boy, you're going to be the great alpha in the future. I can already tell"
Grandpaa patted his great-grand son's head.

Grandpaa hissed lowly as he felt the sheer pain reached his left arm from his chest, he just sighs deeply.

"Now I think you should go home, son. I had to rest now"