Chapitre 36

:)

"No, No daddy. Not like this!" tomy scolded as he snatch the remote control from ithan's hands.

"Like this" The little pup showed his daddy who gasps dramatically. "I did the same, you little cheater" Ithan argued to his five year old son...

Alice look at them from where she was sitting on the couch seemingly enjoying his t.v program but in truth just watching the two alpha's playing around the cabin.

"No daddy cheated!"

Or more like tomy scolding his daddy for like an hour.

It's amusing.

"Listen here young man I'm your daddy so I know better. Give it to me I'll show you how it's done" Ithan snatch the remote control back from his pup's hand.

He tried to push some buttons to make the medium size car move but instead it goes backwards in speed then starts circling since he push the wrong buttons. He side eyes look at his pup who was crossing his arms smiling smugly.

Alice laughed loudly as she saw her adorable pup's facial expression and then ithan's who was pouting and still stubbornly trying to push some buttons to make it move towards the front.

Tomy hitted his palm on his forehead as he cutely shake his head. "Silly daddy"

Alice stood up still giggling as she pick up her pup and starts kissing his whole face. "Oh my baby. Why are shoo adorable~" Tomy squealed as he was attacked by his mommy.

Ithan smile as he look at his omega laughing. He sighed, he succeed in making her smile once again-tho he made a fool out of himself but it was worth it.

Obviously he knows how to use the remote control car, he ain't the golden alpha for nothing.

"How can you be competitive to your own pup Ithan!" Alice says as she was still smiling widely, complementing her natural red soft cheeks with eyes sparkling with joy.

Tomy kissed his mama's cheek. "Mama sho pretty~" He admiringly says, snatching the words ithan wanted to blurted out thanks to his pup or it will be very awkward if he compliment her.

Alice smile more as she kissed her pup's nose, giggling with him. Both having exact same smiles as they showcased causing Ithan's poor heart to melt into a puddle.

"Can you guys stop! I can't handle it. It's too much" he blurted out his misery accidently. "What do you mean?" Alice asked confusingly.

Ithan eyes widen as he muttered. "Shit"

He cleared his throat nervously. "I mean stop teaming up and leaving me alone. I can't handle this much...u...." Ithan trailed off as he forgot what he wanted to say as two pairs of doe eyes look at him with same smiles.

"First stop smiling so much!" He says frustatingly.

"Why it's so funny and no we won't, right tomy?" Tomy nodded his head. "Yess!!" He said with an even more wide smile.

"Daddy smile too! Smile is good!" Tomy says as he giggle and clapped his hands.

Alice giggle looking at him and who is ithan to not burst into laughter too looking at his both adoriess, his small world.

"Daddy come hugg tomy too" tomy made grabby hand and ithan come forwards as tomy wrapped one arm around ithan's neck and other on alice's and pulling them closer.

Ithan look at alice seeing if she's uncomfortable because they are literally just inches away-to see she was smiling at their pup. No signs of distress so he hesitantly wrapped his one arm around tomy's back which leads to alice's shoulder and other placed on alice's back around her waist reluctantly-wrapping them both in his strong wide arms.