Chapitre 50

Welcome back readers!

"I want to tell you something" Alice face Ethan side ways as she lean forward and caressed his cheeks smiling oh so softly and lovingly while other hand was on top of Ethan which were on her thighs now as she was sitting on his lap sideways.

Ethan feels his heartbeat quickens as the exclaimation of his omega.

Is this what he is thinking?

Is Alice finally confessing her love to him?

Is she finally forgiven?

Or is it about something else?

But then why Alice looks at him like he's her whole world. Her eyes hold stars more like whole galaxy for him. Her warm soft hands that were touching his cheek were so gentle and the thumb that caressing the veins on his arm were so soothing.

It were all making him overwhelmed and breathless.

The raw and clear emotion Alice's eyes were conveying is the first he saw it and it was his favourite one because it's the emotion he wanted to see in Alice's eyes for himself for oh so long.

He longed for this warmth.

"I'm listening" Ethan says, gulping the forming lump in his throat.

"I have been thinking about this for a while" Alice started, eyes never leaving from her alpha's now warm black orbs that holds softness and love in them....for her.

Alice smile shyly at the pleasant reality.

Ethan feels impatient at the silence between them, his heart is racing in anticipation he feels it will burst out of his chest anytime now. His fingertips digging in his own thighs behind Alice's back from the excitement and happiness and also so much nervousnes.

"W-What is it?" Ethan chockes out unwillingly. He didn't mean to blurt out what his mind is screaming. He wanted to give Alice as much time as she wants. He swear he's trying to control his impatience, but that damn body which he no longer in control is too impatient to pounce on the omega and curl her in his arms so tightly no one can ever separate them.

Alice bites her bottom lip, she feels so shy to say those words, those lovely sweet magical words she never thought she will say to her alpha but now there they are, the same alpha who earned all of it again with his patience and new personality which is sweeter and lovable.

Alice beamed with love and look down at her lap. "I...I...ahem" the omega was too nervous and shy to say it.

Ethan smile, letting aside his impatient wolf and hold her hand gently which were on his cheek and rubbed her knuckles softly.

"Take your time" and kiss those soft hand sweetly.

Alice blushed at the soft touch and gesture.

The omega sighed a big breath and relax her emotions and her own body to confess to him without making a fool out of herself.

"I-"

Before she could even start they heared the loud cry of their alpha son, Tomy.

"Daddyy!!!" The pup shouted and run to both the mates who turned back to look at him with concerns in their eyes and a bit of irritation in big baby like trueblood's eyes.

Ethan groaned weakly and whine loudly internally.

Not now Tomyo~ whyyy!!!

Ethan was pouting unconciously which the omega didn't noticed since her focus on her pup and back facing her mate.