Chapitre 20

"Good Morning sunshines"

Ithan chirped when he saw his two babies coming downstairs giggling walking towards the kitchen with tomy on alice's hips.

Both mother-son duo look towards the alpha having different reaction to the intrusion. Tomy who was hyped up squirm out of alice arms running into ithan's inviting one.

Meanwhile alice roll her eyes at the sunshine already annoyed with the alpha and also with her wolf who perked up at the sweet name.

Well for her wolf it's a sweet name not for alice.

"Morning daddy!" Pup enthausiasly says, looking happy with the way his wide boxy smile was on display.

"What makes my pup look extra happy today, can daddy know too?" He asked ruffling his little son's already bad hair.

"Mama says she will also come with us at the pwlay area today!" Tomy squealed in delight.

Ithan look up at alice who was smiling sweetly looking at their son, but her smile fell when he noticed ithan's stare.

"Is it true?" Ithan asked in a soft voice trying to conceal his squeal as excitement bubble inside him at the thought of having a family time together.

For ages he wanted to spent time as a whole lovely family.

Alice look away but hummed in response and that was enough for both alphas to have a big smile on their faces, One containing bunny-like and the other one similar to his mama.

Finally!
Ithan thought.

This will give him a time to bond with alice. He was trying for two months straight after their talk in the kitchen that day.

He wakes up early and makes breakfast for them sometimes, and asking upon from alice he says..

"Omega's aren't obliged to do the household work alone, alpha's can help them too"

Since then he sometimes even washed the dishes and in weekends when he's at home he will also help her with the cleaning which is shocking because if someone saw that the trueblood alpha is doing a household work, they will ashamed of their rank because alphas aren't suppose to do that. They will probably laugh at him but he doesn't care.

What is more important is alice, his omega. No one's matter and he won't allow anyone to say anything.

Alice always feels a weird sensation in her guts everytime ithan do something for her which makes her uncomfortable, she doesn't like it.

She don't like the way ithan looks at her now, with love and adoration? she don't like the way ithan treat her gently now.She don't like the way ithan is doing all the things she once dreamed of doing with her mate. She don't like how ithan is being the exact desire alpha she once was always admired to have.

She don't like how ithan get her a bouquet of flowers everyday after work which she ignores it obviously but still it makes him distress in many ways.

She don't like how ithan is treating her as an omega, a human and a wife. She hates it.

She hates the attention she's getting from the alpha. It's confusing her in a way her heart sometimes flutter with the way she's being admired by ithan.

She hates it how ithan calls her Moonlove often now. She hates how ithan compliments her everyday. She hates it how ithan took a note on her food and also share his liking and admire her for her hard work.

She hates the way ithan is changing himself into a better and admirable alpha.

She hates everything about ithan. She just hates ithan.

She hates ithan for currupting her mind and playing with her feelings again. She knows at the end she's going to be heartbroken from him anyways. She can't trust him.

No, Not again.

She won't let him play with her heart again. Never. She won't allow now. It's enough.

_________

It was the best day for the jeon family in different ways. All three of them dreamed to have a day like this. Tomy, to have his mama with him with playtime to play with him like every of his friends of mama's do. Alice, that she always wanted to spend time with her pup and play with him. And lastly ithan, who was praying to have a family time together for so long.

And finally they gets what they wished at that day.

Ithan was sitting on the bench looking at his pup and moonlove playing and laughing. Tomy also introduce his friends to his mama who were at awe looking at alice. The only thing they says was....

"Tomy, your mama is shoo pwetty"
(So Pretty)

Which obviously put a red hue on alice's cheek alittle at the endearing words from the little ones. And put a wide proud and fond smile to spread on the trueblood's face who was watching from the corner.

They eat ice-cream and lunch after that in a small cozy cafe overall it was such a perfect weekend for them even for alice too who enjoy her time with her pup and her pup loud and happy shouting about how much he loved his playtime.

Also ignoring the continues stare of fond eyes on her from the start and denying every fast heartbeat and sudden nervousness she felt from her intense soft gaze.

Ithan was estastic, this day was one of the best days of his life.

Such a beautiful moment. But ofcourse when everything was going fine something bad has to happen......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because alice went on her heat.

The feelings she was denying for weeks, the warning she was ignoring for weeks, her fears that she desperately wanted to be just a discomfort and nothing else has unfortunately become true.

Since the alpha was treating her with such gentleness and his every sweet actions had always made the omega wolf into a soft puddle.

Wolf won't hold any grudges they gets what they want and when she finally gets the attention and love she forgot all the past happenings and her energy is producing from the amount of comforting and loving hormones her alpha was spreading in her presence.

So thus she gets her wolf back but with her all pheromones also, that's why all the affections and attention trigger her hormones and took a face of her wolf's heat.

Who wants her alpha to love her and appreciate her, and heat is the only way they feels the closest to their alphas.

And their come alice's fear, her past came like a movie infront of her eyes when she feels her first wave of heat in the middle of the night and the strength it holds had her a whimpering mess.

It was the strongest heat she has feeled which was definitely a bad sign.

Because she was unable to gets her heat for almost four years her wolf was more than sensitive and needy. But she was strong this time thanks to her alpha who was giving her the strength by his pheromones and affections.

But alice? She was more than scared. She don't want to mate with ithan. No she wasn't ready not after what happened in her past. She was trying to control her wolf which was almost impossible from the amount of hold her wolf was getting needy.

She wants to cry, why it's always has to be her?