Chapitre 17

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

"Mama! Mama! Wake up, mommy!" Tommy shouted, entering his mama's unlocked room and climbing onto the bed with difficulty but succeeding. He started jumping on the bed.

Alice stirred in her sleep and rose to see her son jumping and shouting. She was shocked because her son had never come to her by himself before. Tommy, after seeing his mama sit on the bed, quickly waddled towards her, climbing onto her lap and hugging his mama's neck tightly.

"Good morning, mama," he cutely said, giggling. Meanwhile, Alice's eyes widened in surprise. She never imagined her baby hugging her or even coming to her in the morning. She quickly wrapped her arms around his small frame tightly and kissed his head lovingly.

After so long, she got to hold her baby tightly without fearing to scare her pup. She felt so relieved and unbelievably happy to be able to, even if it was just another dream she was seeing. But she wanted to live that dream because she longed to do that so bad.

Tommy let go to see his mama and kissed her cheek, giggling shyly afterward. Alice teared up, feeling her pup's warmth around her body.

"Mama, are you mad at Tommy?" Tommy sadly asked, pouting and looking up at his mama fearfully. "Tommy is sorry," his bottom lip jutted out adorably.

"Bub? Why are you sorry, love?" She asked, shocked about her son's sudden apologizing, and quickly started comforting her almost-at-the-verge-of-crying pup.

"Mama is not mad at Tommy. Why would I be? He's so cute. How can mama be mad at her adorable bear?" she said and kissed her baby's forehead.

"Mama is not mad?" Alice shook her head instantly, and Tommy smiled adorably wide after that. "I love you, mama!" he says loudly and hugs Alice, happy that his mama is not mad at him anymore.

Alice's breath hitched at that, her tears fell from her eyes. What did Tommy say? He loves her? Her pup loves her-he says he loves her, right? She's not just hearing things, right? She can't believe her ears. She pulled away from the hug to look at Tommy, who was smiling the same boxy smile as her.

"You what?... Baby, say that again," she desperately asked, wanting to hear it again and again. Not wanting it to be just a dream.

Please, please, not just a dream.

"Tommy loves you, mama," he shyly says, giggling. Alice sobbed.

"Again, please."

Tommy cupped his mama's cheek with his small hands and said that again, pecking Alice's lips shyly and smiling adorably.

Alice sobbed and kissed her snowflake's both red, soft cheeks, his little red nose, his forehead, and even his lips, then caged him in her motherly arms tightly, kissing his head repeatedly. "Oh, baby~~"

"My baby~~" Alice kissed his little hands, wiping her own tears. She secured him in her arms, Tommy giggling and also hugging his mommy tightly. He always wanted to hug his mama and kiss her, but he was scared to do that, and now he's happy his mama is not sad anymore.

Alice wanted to scream in happiness. She didn't know how to feel right now. She was so overwhelmed with emotions. Her baby hugging and kissing her. She was in ecstasy.

"Mama, you don't love Tommy?" Little baby asked fearfully that his mama will be mad at him. Alice pulled away instantly, hearing her pup's small voice.

"No, baby. Who said that? Mama also loves Tommy sooo much. I love you, bub," she says, kissing his cheeks.

"Then why do my friends say that? They are meanies!" he pouted. Alice frowned.

"What do they say, love?" She asked worriedly.