Chapitre 28

Hey! Enjoy ;)

"D-Dada..."

Ithan heart dropped to his stomach hearing his pup's cry.

"Baby? What happened?" Ithan immediately starts the car and speeds towards the house. Now he knows something is wrong or his pup wouldn't be calling him. "M-Mama, daddy! Mama!" Ithan feel his wolf howled, his heart starts thumping loudly in his chest. He feels sweats on his forehead. "Mama what tomy?" He hear his pup cries through phone causing his worry to grow.

So his instincts were right. There's something wrong.

"M-Mama hurt!!!" Pup cried out between his sobs. Ithan's eyes widen momentarily, his hands wet against the steering wheel from tension. His body stiff while he let out. "I'm coming bub just stay where you are okay? Don't hang up stay with me yea" he calmly stated totally oppose to what condition he's in now but he can't let his pup see it. He needs to assure his pup even when he's the one who needs assurance to his wildly beating heart.

He hope his omega is alright.

He break all the signal driving at the fast rate muttering calming and assuring words to his pup who was trembling in fear from the other side as the shouting increased with the painful whimper of his momma.

After what feel like the biggest route to his house he reached there.
"I'm here bub" he quickly came out of the car after stopping it outside of his house messily closing the engine to run inside.

Hearing his daddy arriving tomy run out of the room he was hiding and without anyone noticing the small figure he reached the door opening it after going on his tip toes, because it was out of his reach.

"Daddy!" Tomy run towards his father clinging to him when ithan pick him up, crying in his neck. "Hey hey pup. It's alright I'm here now shh relax" he pat his back.

"Mama!.....grada hit..m-mama" the pup starts blabbering pointing his small finger towards the house. Ithan rushed to get inside.

Meanwhile inside the house.

"S-Stop! P-please~ No ahhhh~" Alice tried to break free from her iron painful grib only to cause more pain when she tighten it more sharply. She was gone blind from the rage not noticing how much visible damage she was doing because in the past whenever she hit her it was always where it can't be seen by ithan but this time it looks like she got mentally insane.

Alice starts shaking in fear, ,the look in her eyes that shows how angry she is by the red streaks line in her usually black orbs and it's not a good sign because she's an alpha and it can get out of hand when their wolf took over.

And it looks like her wolf is now controlling her.

Ithan's grandma that were sitting in the couch the whole time enjoying the view was more sober than her. And she definitely heard when tomy shouted 'daddy' and it looks like it came from outside and her eyes widen when she starts feeling the presence of ithan.

She quickly stood up and goes towards her trying to shake her from her rage who still didn't notice the presence of her son and alice also who she was so hurt in pain to notice anything. "Let go!" The omega cried out feeling dizzy from all the hair pulling. "Did you just shout at me! ME?! She was much better than you!! She never raise her voice at me and you dare do that omega!!" She seethed in anger and her hand work on her own as she harshly pressed it against the omega's delicate cheek, slapping her sharply causing the omega face to turn to his right at the hard impact.

The slap sound was itself loud and painful.

Alice sobs at the sting on her cheek is painful as the hot tear leaving her eyes, touching the burning cheek, increasing it's sting. She feels more dizzy as her head starts spinning.

"MOM!" Trueblood entered the living room with the little alpha in hand just to see the side he wish he never saw. The ugly sound still can be heard in his head and he can only imagine how much it hurt. Both she-wolf turned at the booming voice of the trueblood who was breathing loud in anger now as he see his omega in this vulnerable state.

Ithan's grandmaa gulped. She can feel the trueblood anger.

He put tomy down and rushed towards his mate, pushing his mother away from the omega harshly causing the she-wolf to stumbled back into the other she-wolf, but he could care less. He looked at his omega wanted to cry out loud at her state. He carefully cupped his omega's cheek, barely touching it as to not hurt the fragile omega more, he made her look up and ithan eyes gets teary at the side.

Alice's red and bitten lips trembling, her delicate cheek is now decorating the angry red mark from the hard impact, hair messed up to every direction, fat tears messing her whole face, her body was shaking with fear and what made the trueblood heart shattered into pieces is the omega's eyes which were bloodshot red with the countless tears but her orbs that has gone bright blue and was now looking at the taller male with the raw fear in her eyes that he has ever seen.

"D-Don't h-h-hit me A-A-lpha..." omega sobbed out feeling her body shaking badly as she can't see or understand what's happening she just know she's in danger. she has gone deep in her omega mindset that everyone is threat to her now. Even her own mate.

Ithan feel his own hands trembled against the omega's cheek as he saw the state of his omega trembling against his hold and kept begging for him to not hit her. Nothing hurts more than this right now standing infront of his alice who was fearing away from him.

"Oh Moon....love.." he whispered biting his lips, feeling hard to contain his emotions. He breath out deeply to control himself, leaning forward to press a kiss into her forehead. "Shh I'm here, I'm here now"

He turned around, his eyes gone deadly showing his bloody red eyes with golden streaks in them dangerously flowing around like a wild beast commanding the intruders with his eyes. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!" he roared in rage, brows frowning and eyes twiching in anger. He ballad his hand into fist looking like ready to pounce the cause of his omega's injury.

Not noticing his anger influencing the already submitted omega.

"She was the one who started it! Don't be trapped in her game ithan. She's the one who tried to harm me first, your mother ithan. she's a witch you should reje-" ithan's mother tried to blame the alice and mislead her son but she was cut off from the thunderous growl that leave the trueblood's throat resonating in the entire house.

"I dare you to complete that!" His voice filled with venom as he growled out. Did she really think he's gonna accept this bullshit?! this time he notice the loud whimper behind him turning around he saw the omega and in the process he also see how his pup was shaking too as his powers were affecting the little alpha too because he was right now in his weak state seeing his mama beating up.

They both were shaking in fear.

"Go inside with tomy" he ordered but not to show his dominance but to show his care that was in his order. Only the order from her alpha can make the omega move from her place as she was deep in her omega mindset.

Alice whined but complied his order because she has no choice, her trembled leg make her move towards her pup and pick the crying and shaking puppy into her arms who immediately clinged to her like a magnet...like a scared child to his mother where he feels safe and secure.

Alice walked away from there without turning, cluching her pup close to her for a dear life.

Omega listen everything sitting on the bed while her pup clinged to her and now was sleeping quietly against her chest, he was in dreamland the second alice sat on the bed but his hands fisted his mama's shirt in fear of leaving him. Little pup was tired and scared, both still shaking slightly as the omega's heart beating wildly listening to that happened outside the door as the voice were vibrating in the entire house but most of all it was from the furious trueblood who was fuming and was raoring to the people he thought he will never raise his eyes.

____________

Thoughts?