chapitre 59

enjoy!

Loud laughing and talking sounds echoed in the park as many families play with their kids and their small wolves, enjoying their family time together.

In between these chaotic peoples there is one family who were the same, playing and laughing with their pups.

"Tomy pass the ball!" The latter kicked the ball to his father who pass it to the other pup who was standing just beside him.

"Lily kick" The small omega shyly laugh while covering her mouth and give a weak kick and clap her hands happily when it roll over to her mother.

Alice laugh happily. "Yay! Very good baby"

Ethan giggle and pick up his three year old girl, Aline and push her up in the air and catched her causing the pup to shrieked in laughter.

Tomy kissed Alice's cheek thankfully when she give him the sandwich and the omega pinch her son's cheek in response.

"Thanks mum"

"Your welcome, bub"

Tomy is still the mama's boy even when he's eight years old going to be nine soon in few months, he still prefer his mama the most which the latter absolutely adore.

"Oh no!" Tomy yell when he accidently kicked the ball a bit too hardly and it landed on the other side of the small lake in between the park and somewhere between the trees.

Thankfully it didn't hurt anyone because there were just so many wolves are in the public park today since it was a weekend.

And it was a special werewolves park where they can transform into their wolves without any care.

Ethan shake his head. "Not again"

The trueblood roll his eyes playfully. "Seriously, you remind me so much of my childhood when I also hurt others with just a small touch beacuse i always forget how much strength my playful punches carries"

Tomy smile sheeplishly. "My wolf is just so excited, so I forgot to control my strength, sorry dad"

"What are your wolf so excited for?" alice asked softly as the pup settle himself in his mama's arms.

"He gets excited with little things and he absolutely love to play surrounded by many wolves"

Ethan smile and come forward, sitting on the bench beside his omega with aline clinging to him.

He patted Tomy's head. " I'll get it for you"

Alice smile when Ethan stood up and give Aline to her and also in the process kiss his mate's cheek. "I'll be back"

Alice nodded and placed her aline in her lap and kissed her cheek.

Aline giggle and look up at her and then look back to where Ethan was going and instantly made grabby hand to his discarding back.

"Dadda!" Alice gathered her in her arms and peck her head while rubbing her back.

"Momma!....dadda?" She cutely says pointing her small finger to where Ethan has dissappeared, looking back at her momma with her big doe eyes.

Aline doesn't talk much, she always conveys her messages through her pretty eyes, Alice and Ethan love when the omega talk because she has such a beautiful voice and the way of talking, it always melts the parents heart.

And as expected Aline is attached to Ethan like a magnet. She's so close to her father, always crave for her father's protection around her, obviously she loves Alice too but just like Tomy is momma's boy, Aline is also daddy's girl.