Chapitre 44

Enjoy!

____________

Just as highers took a step outside after handling the pup to Ethan and also warned him too which Ethan roll his eyes internally but understand them anyways, Alice let out a loud squeal that almost pierce through Ethan's and Tomy's ear making the little alpha cover his ears.

"OH MY GOD!!! ETHHAANN!!" Alice run to him and hug him tightly almost squished the small Omega in between.

"Alice careful!!" Ethan warned and the omega immediately let go in fear of hurting the pup but smile widely when She saw the pup looking at her with her big curious doe eyes.

She pulled the pup from Ethan's hold and placed her on her chest carefully. Her adoring almost hearty eyes look down at the small pup with the sweetest smile she has ever had in her face.

Ethan's lips streched widely automatically and he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the adorning smile and his mates glossy eyes.

He feels so proud at himself for making his Omega smile so big. He feels like he accomplished a big task and is now so happy to see his mate happy.

He did it. He gave what his omega asked for and he can't be more proud than he's now.

Alice lean down and kiss the forehead of a droppy eyes Omega who looks tired and sleepy.

The omega look up and stare at her alpha with her eyes visibly sparkling with joy and her lips streched up widely.

Ethan chuckled at the beaming omega and he felt his heart swell when he feels the happy energy in their bond coming from his omega.

Alice was so happy, ehe feels like she'll burst if she didn't do what she feels like doing right now more than anything.

So she step closer to Ethan holding the pup tightly against her chest and stood on her tip toes to reached his face, leaning forward and placed her plump lips onto the alpha's cheek softly, who seems to be stop functioning properly.

Ethan breath hitched and he froze on his spot and his eyes wide open looking infront.

Well that was unexpected. Totally U.N.E.X.P.E.C.T.E.D.

Alice backed away, a small smooch sound came when she pull her lips away and smile at him, a bit shy at what she did.

"Thank you" she murmured causing the alpha to snapped out of his shocked and disbilief state and stare at the shy omega infront of him.

He brought his hand to his own cheek and touch the place where the omega had kissed a moment before and just like that the smile spread on his lips.

The alpha look so flustered just from the simple cheek kiss he never expected to recieve at the moment.

"What was that for?" ethan said.

Alice giggle and adjust the Omega pup in her hand while she smile sweetly at Ethan.

"You deserved it"

And she walked away from there giggling to herself at the image of the alpha's reaction to her kiss in her mind.

Ethan stood there dumbfounded.

I want to feel it again but this time on the lips.

The wolf whined.