Chapitre 58

Enioy part 2 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ean~"

And she choose to use the name she know, is her alpha's weakness, and how he would do anything after that for Alice, he can't say no to that.

Ethan softened immediately just as Alice predicted and he wrapped her tenderly in his embrace caressing her warm cheeks delicately.

"Yes, Moonlove"

Alice look down and back away a bit making Ethan furrowed his eyebrows and inching forward to grab her in his protective arms again but Alice stop him.

she took few steps back, eyes holding the alpha's confuse one which has some fear in it, fear that he made his precious Moonlove uncomfortable in someways, that he went far with touching her.

Not knowing the slightest bit how much Alice waited for it, and she decided to quench her thirst now, no matter what.

Alice smile softly at Ethan which did made him calm but he was still anxious when he saw Alice reach her neck.

Alice grip the zipper of the hoodie she was wearing and bite her lips, eyes still holding the eye contact when she slowly with steady breaths push the zipper down.

The cringing sound of the zipper opening molding with the heavy rain outside.

Ethan breath caught in his throat when he saw the sight of Alice's skin poking from the line of opening and Alice was still dragging the zip oh so teasingly slow.

She reached the end and tuck it open, now her hoodie was all open and the slight skin from the line of open zipper was showcasing when Ethan's curious eyes landed on the bottom and the low growl of satisfication came out of his throat when he saw the poking underwear with unknown colour because of the less lightning in the room, he couldn't tell.

Alice hold the eye contact and she let out the heavy scent of her blocking arousal instantly clouding Ethan's senses and open her arms wide open for Ethan, inviting him.

"Ean...come here"

And Ethan like an obedient puppy trail fastly to her letting his omega cup his face and pull him closer to her.

"Want you, Alpha~" she slurred oozing out more of her arousal scent, seducting the alpha and turning him on as her hands slowly went to his strong chest and finding the close buttons and opening it just like she wanted it before and this time she succeed and push his shirt off of his shoulders and throw it blindly somewhere.

Ethan's eyes flashed red for a second and he growled closing his eyes and taking in the delicious scent of his Omega's arousal.

Alice stare at the bulging muscles of her alpha and placed her both palms flat on his chest, rubbing it up and down on the warm skin and feeling the dip of his abs and trailing the tip of her fingers to feel the hard muscles.

"So strong~" Alice dragged her words, her eyes shining in amazament and need as she felt more wetness in between her legs.

Ethan gulped as he push the open hoodie aside a bit and firmly placed his hands on his omega's both bare sides making her gasp and bite her lips at the direct contact of skin to skin causing the tingling feeling to come with full force.

Ethan growls at the softness under his palms and scoot more closer to her almost towering over her small body and move his hands up and down at the smooth skin of his omega.

Alice felt ticklish at the warm hands boldly roaming on her sides and her breath hitched when Ethan's thumb brush against her buds teasingly as it went to her back and rubbing it all over the skin sensually.