Chapitre 26

Ignore the mistakes plz (>_<)

"Baby, be careful!" Tomy giggles resonated in the entire house as he was running away from his mama who she was chasing after him. "No mama catch me!" Tomy shouted huffing, running out of breath.

It's been two days since ithan's family is staying there and two days from her sleeping with ithan in one room, in one bed. Two days she's been getting a handful of sleep because tomy refuse to leave his mother, wanting his father to cuddle him and his mama.

It's afternoon now, ithan already is off to his work and she goes to wake tomy up from his nap. But the little alpha is energetic just after waking up and now running around the house and making his mama run after him as he's in a playful mood.

"Got'cha" Tomy squealed as Alice pick him up in her arms and starts tickling her little. "Mama! No tickle!" Alice laugh and kiss her pup's chubby cheeks, nuzzling into his belly. "My puppy, why are you shoo energetic huh!" Alice talked in a baby voice while still poking his sides.

"Mama hungwy~" Tomy suddenly whined, trying to distract his mama from tickling him further. Alice gets the hint but still stop because her pup might be hungry and she won't let her baby starve more and it's almost time for lunch.

"What do tommy wanna eat?"

"Mama's Spechial sanwich" tomy excitedly says, Alice giggle at his wrong pronounciation, looking so cute.

She walked inside the dinning room and settled her pup on one of the chair opposite to her mother-in-law, who scowl at her the second she saw her laughing with tomy. Ignoring her presence she starts making the special sandwitch for her pup.

"Give him to me and what kind of lunch is this?! He's an alpha pup, give him meats. You don't even know the simple nutrients for alpha's but I'm not surprised since you're the omega for the name only!" Ithan's grandmother barked at her and Mrs. Smith came forward snatching tomy from her arms forcefully.

"It was expected from you but still I had hope that atleast you can be a better mother if not mate but I was fool to hope from you" Mrs. smith snarled in dissappointment, shushing the wiggling pup in her arms.

Alice looked away, trying hard not to wherper at the alpha scent she's producing intentionly. she was about to walk from there cause that's what always happens she's weak and pathetic against the alpha, can't defend herself or talk back because the mere scent makes her sumbit. How pathetic of a omega she is. she hates her omega instinct.

"Mama! No mama" she turned to look at her pup who's making grabby hands towards her. "Mama! Don't go" he wiggles in her hold trying to get out of ther. "Let her go tomy i will give you delicious foods. She's useless." Mrs. smith command him but he was also an alpha, so what if he's a pup, he's a son of trueblood alpha he was more powerful than anyone in the room. Just because of his innocent mind and body he can't fight but he will not get affect by any other alpha's command accept his trueblood father.

"No! I will eat with my mama! Leave me." his voice was slightly ordering almost like a command, on instinct. He look at his mommy with big eyes and spread his arms towards her. "Mama, pwease feed me" he requested and something snap in Alice like a jolt of desperation and a mix of happiness and pride. Her pup choose her against his grandmother who he always prefer before her bonding with her pup. He fight just to be with her. And that is someting big for Alice.

On her motherly instinct she walked forwards confidently and snatch her pup away from the she-alpha wolf's hold. Tomy immediately cling onto her hiding his face in her neck, Alice secure him in her arms, face void of any emotion. "What do you think you're doing, omega! Give him back!" She shouted in her alpha voice but strangely nothing happened. She didn't wherper, doesn't feel the need to submit. She didn't get affected by her command. What shocking is that she can look right into her eyes without the need to craned her neck down, like she always do.

Everyone's eyes widen including Alice's. How? Why she don't feel anything? Then Alice feel her heart cry out and her vision blurred from overwhelming salty waters when she realize the cause. Tomy. Her pup who spread his protective alpha scent while he clutch to his mother like he's afraid something happened to her. She heard a low, tiny growl from the little alpha and realize her pup is protecting her. He's releasing his male-alpha power that is not that powerful yet but enough to discard any other alpha's command from affecting her.

How he do that? Who taught him?

"I won't." She says to her without any fear in her eyes.

"What did you just say?!"

"You heard me. He's my pup and if he wants to eat with his mother then he will. And no one can stop me from feeding my own pup." Her voice was loud and clear, Possessive and demanding. Her mother instinct were trigger from her pup's gestures. Avoiding the anger on both females faces that were red with rage and embarassment that an omega talk back at them she leaves from there because even if she don't gets affected with their command but she's still feeling trouble from their rage scent which her pup is still not able to discharge since he's still an infant and not aware of his powers yet.

She sat in the living room and quickly starts rubbing her pup's back who's whimpering now from using something he shouldn't do at such young age. But she can't help her tears of pride and immense happiness. "tomy? Baby look at me?" Tomy sniffed and look up from his mama's neck. "M-Mama hurts..." Alice spread her calming scent which did help the little pup from his headache. Alice kiss his forehead and head multiple times making the pup lean more into her soothing touch and close his eyes.

After awhile his whimpering stopped completely and he was free from pain from using the sudden strength. "Why did you do that, love. Who taught you that?" tomy pout and whimper. "Grandmaa is a meanie, she was going to hurt you and i promise daddy that i will protect mama from meanies." Alice looks at him in disbelief. "Your daddy told you to do that?" She was mad, how dare ithan to told the little pup to use his strength knowing it had pain him-

"No no mama. Don't tell daddy pwease" tomy instantly pleaded. Alice frowned."why? Didn't daddy told you to do that?" Tomy look down almost guiltily. "Baby?" Tomy shake his head. "Daddy told tomy to not use my stenth(strength) but i wants to plotect(protect) mama and-and my wolfie told me to do that" Pup pouted sadly. Alice cradle her pup in her arms and kiss his cheek. "Thank you for protecting mama. You've become a big boy now huh" Alice smile at him. "but don't do that again baby ok. You're still a little puppy of mine and mama don't want to see her puppy in pain again hm. Told your wolfie that mama will be mad if next time he used it" tomy nodded instantly clinging to her. "You won't tell daddy?" He asked carefully, scared that his dada will be mad at him. "No I won't" Alice softly smile at him when tomy squealed in relief and joy. "Thankwyew mama. You the best mama!" Alice heart swell with utter happiness. "Am I?"

"Yeshhh mama is the bestestest!" Alice giggle in joy, kissing her pup's whole face in adoration. "My puppy~" tomy squealed in delight.

"Let's feed this little tummy of yours now hm" tomy happily chew what his mama is feeding him. 

Alice so busy in laughing and enjoying their bonding that she didn't see the two pairs of raging eyes boring into them planing to teach the lesson to a certain omega for humilating them.

_________

So how's it? What do you think will happen next?