Chapitre 19

It's been a month now ithan gave alice her space but also getting all his chances to express his feelings to her. He constantly apologized to her but alice always ignores his please like he's not even standing there.

But he never stopped, he knows it will take time for alice to open up to him. So he tried his best to get alice's attention.

He never lose hope, not after what he did to alice. The heaviness in his heart is still there reminding him about his wrong and heartless deeds.

He gets downstairs after getting ready for his work. He saw his son playing with his toys and walk towards him.

"Hey pup" he pick his son up in his arms. "Daddy~" tommy squealed.

"Give daddy a goodbye kiss" he puckered his lips. Tommy instantly kiss and squirm to let go as he was disturbed from his playtime.

Ithan chuckled.

"Ok ok but first tell me where's your mama?"

"Kichn"

"It's kitchen baby" he correct and gave one last kiss then let go. Tommy instantly continue doing what he was doing before.

He smile and went towards the kitchen to see alice washing the dishes, her back facing him. He went to her and wrapped his arms around her in a backhug. Alice stiffened.

She tried to remove ithan's arms around him but the alpha only tighten it. "Ithan let go" her cold voice came with a hint of irritation.

"Are you still upset with me?" He whispered in a sad voice. Alice didn't said anything but stop her trial to remove ithan's arms around her waist. "Baby?"

Silence.

Ithan grab both of alice soft hands and wrapped it with his own around him, nuzzling his face into the omega's neck. A way to say how distress the alpha is because of the omega's ignorance.

Alice heart starts beating faster at the action, her omega whined at the distress scent that's flooding from her alpha.

"I'm sorry" his small voice muffled in his omega's neck. Alice shuddered at the touch.

"Can't you forgive me please? I know what i did was unfair but i want to correct my mistakes, i want us to be a happy family. Please give us a chance, give me a second chance baby. I promise i will make everything better-"

"Shut up!" Alice harshly pull away from the suffocating feeling of the alpha and back away from the person she wish she never love and mated.

"Don't give me those empty promises and your sorry excuses! I don't need it" she says with venom in her voice.

"Ali ple-"

"What do you want exactly?" She asked frowning looking directly at the alpha's now confused eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You know what? Don't tell me- i know what you want. I know why you are so desperate for my forgiveness and attention. I know why you're trying so hard for my trust and giving me those fake concerns" alice said disgust in her voice while the tears left her eyes just thinking about it.

"Ali what are you trying to say?" Ithan asked confusedly but also with a heavy heart just seeing how alice's hatred never cease.

"You want another pup, didn't you?" Alice says looking with teary but disgusted face to the alpha who was looking stunned himself after hearing.

"What?!" He asked in disbelief.

"You want a pup right? That's why you're doing all of these efforts. All of these fake dramas to seek my forgiveness so you can earn my trust and get what you want, right?" she asked crying just how much she has to endure.

"Ali! What are you saying? That's not true!" he says instantly frowning but hurt.

Alice cover her mouth to stop the sob that nearing her throat. "I can't believe you can go this level to get what you want" pain invading her heart, caging her tightly. Ithan tried to defend but got shocked hardly by omega's next words.

"Why are you doing all of this huh! You could've just asked me, why you always have to play with my feelings and emotions! Why you give me pain everytime ithan!" She look desperately at ithan sobbing.

"What did I ever do to deserve all of this" she whispered cried.

"Baby please you're getting me wrong, this is not what you think-please believe me" ithan desperate voice look so fake to alice boiling her pain and anger, frustrating her.

"Belive you? YOU? Never!" she says and wipe her tears.

"Just stop all of your fake dramas, don't give me another useless pathetic hope just to tore me more and my hope." Ithan sigh desperately wanted alice to believe him. He don't know what to do to make alice believe that his feeling is pure and true not a fake drama.

"I will give you what you desperately want" alice harshly wiped her tears, ithan look at her mildly shock.

"You want to have sex with me right? Fine then. I will be ready tonight for you" ithan stood there stunned.

"Or you are desperate to do this fastly? It must be tiring acting and begging for my attention, how about i made this easy for you"

"Ali...." came ithan painful voice filled with hurt and unshed tears.

"How about just do it here, you have to impregnate me, tommy is playing he won't be coming here anytime." Alice starts unbottoning her dress, trying hard to control her tears that's leaving non-stop from her red swollen eyes.

"Just do whatever you want and get this over with before i get another of my pathetic hope which is going to be useless at the end!" She sobbed unbottoning her last of buttons when...

"Stop! Just stop!" Ithan cried, he walk to the crying omega looking broken to the core. He grab her shoulders slamming her against the wall behind him but carefull not to hurt her phsically.

"Just stop please-I beg you!" Ithan desperately cried leaning against her forehead. Both crying in their own pain and grief.

"It h-hurts right? It should've hurt you. You deserve it ithan" alice spat looking up at him with those painful vulnarable eyes.

"I know. I deserve it. I will endure any pain you give me baby but not this. I can't imagine to take advantage of you like this. 'M not this heartless love" ithan whispered caressing his omega's tears stained cheek.

Ithan wiped alice tears from her face looking with hurt and painful eyes to his omega that shows the deepest guilt and regret.

Ithan's hands reached down and slowly buttoned all alice dress. He sniffed and kiss alice's forehead softly.

"I will never even think of doing that without your consent. I did more than enough already, to hurt you more now." Ithan rubbed alice arms looking at her with adoration.

"I know you don't trust me, I know am such a bad alpha to you. But i want to change myself for you and i will" alice look at him blankly not showing the storm, alpha's words were making in her heart.

But he won't let it affect her...again.

"I will earn your trust, your love and respect again that you once have for me. I will make us a happy family. I will make you happy. And this time Moonlove I am dead serious about us" ithan eyes and words were filled with determination and love.

"Keep dreaming because that will only happen in your fake imagination, but not in reality. You will never earn what you lost long ago" alice coldly said and push ithan and walk out of there.

Ithan smile eyes filled with newfound confidence and determination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"There's nothing wrong to dream about future moonlove, if it meant one day i can make it a reality."
______________