Chapitre 39

Right after reaching their cabin, Alice went straight to the kitchen and warm up the milk while boiling Tomy's milk bottle since it's the only thing available right now.

Meanwhile, Ithan tucked the sleeping Tomy in his bed and cover him with a warm blanket, kissing his cheek and cut the lights off.

Alice quickly filled the warm milk in the bottle after checking it's temprature to see if it's not too much hot.

She went to the living room where Ithan was holding the tiny omega who she was squirming in his arms, hunger evident in her sweet vanilla scent.

Ithan was cleaning her tiny body with a warm wet towel carefully cleaning her burning small body from any kind of germs. They don't know since how long she was inside the water filled basket, the lake water might be unhygenic and their might be different kind of worms in it, for the new born pup.

And by looking at the little red spots on her pale skin spreaded all over her tiny body, they did bit her.

They had to check her up to the doctor too.

Alice come and sat beside her, looking at the red allergic marks on her skin. "Poor baby" she muttered feeling her eyes stinging from the pain she felt in her heart.

She's the omega, it's in her nature to attached to the pups and now seeing the condition of the tiny pup and on top of it the omega pup who are so fragile, tore her heart painfully.

Ithan after making sure her body is clean from any kind of dirt then look at Alice. "Um do we have clothes for her size?" Alice shake her head. "tomy's clothes will be too big for her and I give his short clothes to charity before we shift here" Alice said.

"Mhm, well right now we have to cover her in blankets then" Alice nodded and gets away to pick a fluffiest blanket with some white sheets to cover her bare body completely.

They wrapped her up in blankets, the omega pup's whole face was red and she looks so squishy that Alice can't help but kiss her fluffy chubby cheeks.

"Oh goddess! she has such a cute little nose!" Ithan  gushed out as he smiled while Alice placed her in her arms by placing her one arm under her small body and with other hand she pick the milk bottle and placed the nip to her mouth

"Oh goddess! she has such a cute little nose!" Ithan gushed out as he smiled while Alice placed her in her arms by placing her one arm under her small body and with other hand she pick the milk bottle and placed the nip to her mouth.

The omega pup sense the feed and open her lips, taking the nip in her mouth and starts sucking it. When the taste run in her tongue the pup starts to eagerly gulped down the milk causing the sukling sound to hear in the room.

Both mates chuckled as they saw the omega hungrily feeding the milk with her little tiny hands clutching the Omega's hand from where she was holding the bottle against her small lips.

Alice cooed at the way the small omega holding her hand tightly and sometimes looking up at her with her long fluttering eyelashes and she swear those innocent vulnerable eyes took her heart as she saw the pup's eyes shine in satisfication.

It was too adorable.

Meanwhile, Ithan contacted the wolf community and tell them about the situation and they requested to took care of the pup for one night as it's getting late and they will come by tomorrow to fetch the pup and talk about the incident.

Ithan ofcourse had no problem and agreed to it. But when he hung up the call-don't know why and from where those doe innocent eyes which look up at him when he carried the omega pup from the forest to the cabin, come in his mind suddenly.

His heart clenched for some reason, it's like someone squeezing his heart, he don't know why his heart is pulling him towards the small omega pup. He came back inside the cabin and in the living room, looking at the side which swell his heart.

Alice was having the small omega on her shoulder, pacing back and fourth in the living area as she patted his back lightly, probably for making him burb.

But the sight has him going wild inside his body and heart, he feels nostalgic when he remember how Alice was doing the same thing with Tomy years ago but at that time he wasn't able to appreciate the sight, too busy with his own brokenheart.

The hurt and betrayal which never let him see the beauty of the sight.

He felt the guilt rush through his heart. He missed the most beautiful years of his life where he can spend it with his omega and pup, living all those sweet lovely moments laughing and enjoying but he was such a fool to realize it way too late and failed to live in that moment.

Alice felt the presense of the alpha and she turn to look at him but frowned when he saw him spacing out and what made her confused was the droplets of warm tears on his cheeks and the gloomy scent of his.

"Ithan ?" She called seeing how the alpha flinch out of his trance and look at her, when Ithan realize the blurrness on his view, he touched his pale cheek and felt it wet and quickly wipe it, chuckling embarssingly.

He cleared his throat and quickly tried to change the subject.

"Ahem! Um they said they will come tomorrow to fetch the pup" Alice feels something in her heart. She look down at the pup who she was sleeping so peacefully on her shoulder clutching the collar of her shirt in her hand tightly.

"Oh" she don't know why she suddenly feels so attached to the omega pup, she can't seem to let go.

And the thought of this fluffball leaving them tomorrow heavied her heart. She don't want her to leave, but she can't be selfish, her parents might be searching for her.

Alice nodded and look at the pup with her slightly teary eyes.

They put the pup in their bed between them as the pup needs warmth around her and what's better than having a alpha and omega around the pup who she felt secure and warm making her sleep peacefully.

Alice placed the thick sheet under the pup and wrapped the cloth around her private parts so if she poop or something it won't dirty the bedsheet.

The small she pup woke up in the middle of the night, Alice gave her the milk bottle and the pup sleeps in her arms once again.

When she tried to put the pup down on the bed, she again cried. The pup starts to love the warmth of the omega and is getting attached to it quickly.

Alice smile at the adorable omega who was pouting her small lips as her hooded tired eyes look at Alice.

The crystal like tears left her beautiful eyes. "It's okay sweatheart. I'm here. Don't worry love. You're not alone." She placed her on her chest and pat her bum lightly and sway her side by side.

She kiss her forehead and laid her small body beside her and kept patting her small bum as sleep took over her.

The smile on her lips was contented and admiring when the pup's tiny fist never left her shirt.

____________

Thank you for reading this chapter.